3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sash_sasha 28.03.20 10:42 pm

The problem in multiplayer. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all. I was very much concerned about one problem that none of the admin is not able to help me really, even the main (he wrote in his mail).
The bug is enabled during a multiplayer game when he pleases, but most often noticed in the quite crowded places in locations where a lot of players, sometimes it works immediately with entry into the multiplayer, then multiplayer is empty. He works very subtly. Players just disappear from my game and I don't see them, at the same time, insidious is that sometimes not all players become invisible to me, and sometimes all. At the time, yet I don't see them, I can pass through them without damage to the truck, but knocking them down and driving through them the car. Those tracks that are close in time bug look like
I'm definitely not the only one with this problem, because they saw them myself in the game, and I saw a different video.

from 0:10 to 0:17

6:02 just all spreads, all of them are visible to the user.

Also, when the bug is activated, messages that I write in chat, I can't see, but they go, because other players see them (I asked other players in discorde)
in Taba see such distances.

The title of my problems are Lock inbound multiplayer. On different boards I tried to configure the firewall, tried to configure the router, but nothing helped, maybe it did not. Please help me I get bans for that Taranu people, unfortunately I can't see the video tried to shoot, the fps drops sharply, the computer is not the most powerful.
Thanks in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
u
ucher.u 28.03.20

Choate crap some sort. In MP when any connection is broken cicuit immediately. Cussed those admins, and peresechenii in the game on a new. Can't button any to do that would be out of the game could connect to server to restore.
Oh well, any Internet connection or block the firewall, or AntiVir.. there is and touch.
Or you cataract, then he is guilty. :P

s
sash_sasha 28.03.20

ucher.u
no, not playing with cheats, and antivirus also tried to disable, and add the game and the processes in the exception, it is still baguet

A
Azaz Ololoev 28.03.20

sash_sasha
with the Internet you have a problem, I have the same was when the ISP I speed to almost zero cut for non-payment

V
Viktor.T. 28.03.20

sash_sasha
Welcome check with the administrator of the Russian ResTed. Can help.
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/rested_online

s
sash_sasha 28.03.20

Azaz Ololoev
Internet speed measured continuously during the bug and just 48 to 50 megabits as in the contract, maybe it's because of the router?

s
sash_sasha 28.03.20

Victor.T.
thanks for the link, I'll ask

A
Azaz Ololoev 28.03.20

sash_sasha
it's not just speed, the main thing is the ports, nat, and upnp

s
sash_sasha 28.03.20

Azaz Ololoev
I agree, I tried the firewall to open all ports that I found that were supposed to help, but failed. I will look for a solution on

s
santrek777 28.03.20

Video fly away... not so Long ago laughed... :))))))))))))

G
Ghost_Division_7 28.03.20

help to solve this problem. version of the game last 1.30.2.2