3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agens 28.03.20 10:42 pm

Help how to edit the car itself. (Mafia 2)

If you want to change your car in Mafia 2,but I don't know how to do it,then this theme is for you.
So,let's proceed.First you need a program FrameRes_Editor,download HERE
Open the program,click Open next, specify the path to the right car .sds files(Mafia2/pc/sds/cars/CHOOSING the right VEHICLE SDES).

If done correctly,you will see a table with partitions.
Go to Skeletons

In the opened section you can see the names of the machine parts.

For example,if you want to remove the bumper from the car.Their names in the list will be as follows:
bumperB this rear bumper
bumperF is the front bumper.
The same and other related details.Remember,if the letter B on the end is treated to the rear of the vehicle,if F then to the front.
Still can stand those letters on the end LB,RB,LF,RF. L is the left side,B ass.Means detail to treat the back left side.For example, this may be the door or the glass of the car.
Remember the letter point out you desired detail.

Start pulling the bumper from the car.Find the names of the bumpers bumperB and bumperF
Allocate the necessary name.For example, take the rear bumper.In the program click the right mouse or CTR+F,enter bumperB and click search.

In the search pop up is not how many names bumperB.For example, the Matrix deform_bumperBR, etc. cann't they also change,but not necessarily,because such names will be attributed to the of the part and not the whole.Although these names are attached the coordinates for the rooms (if you want to remove the bumper number).
Click on,skip this section and next, we pop such a partition Matrix Transform bumperB.This is the one we will edit.
Edit

As you can see we have called the needed parts a lot of coordinates.
All to change them not necessarily.I recommend to change step,with respect to each kalanki,the example screen below.

Examples of what to write depends on you,but I recommend to write 999,because the detail disappears completely.If you did everything as in the screenshot,you details will not.
In UltraEdit for example I enter your values for complete removal.But in FrameRes_Editor,save did not happen,so for each part pick certain coordinates.And after the check is already in the game.Attention to detail may have just moved,so carefully check everything.

Don't forget after every edit to check the column shear.

If done as described,then you will succeed.

How to edit the characters (make a hat) and how to change tyres,will describe later.But likely have an view in the program it can be a section Object and not Skeletons.
117 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
is it possible to make the Lassiter 75 sextuple ?.

d
danis555 28.03.20

Gamer20142014
Moscardo this is the military truck without sound.

d
danis555 28.03.20

agens
Type in a search engine AS Moscardo 37 and look at the wall on Facebook.

m
mr.knight_rus 28.03.20

agens
you play spin tires ?

d
danis555 28.03.20

Gamer20142014
So I th said.

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
file moscardo no the demo and the full version
perhaps this car moscardo car similar to Delizia GrandeAmerica
Spoiler
photo taken from the video of the demo: http://www.playground.ru/files/mafia_2_new_video_for_menu_v1_0-96970/

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
moscardo АС37 this military jeep is a..according to the table in the file tables.sds
Spoiler

m
mr.knight_rus 28.03.20

Gamer20142014
has denied access.. often it is taken for Delizia Grande America, it is Nada better to look.

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
file no.

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
judging by the wheels this military jeep.

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
I found the texture in the file: city_crash\ sicily_crash.sds

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
is it possible to restore moscardo ?.

m
mr.knight_rus 28.03.20

agens
are you implying that need modernizing?

d
danis555 28.03.20

Gamer20142014
And you can fix the problem with the military truck?
PS he has no name.

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

danis555 possible.
Spoiler

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens you know the name of this car ?.
http://img.playground.ru/images/1/8/wmplayer_2015-07-11_11-39-45-21.png

Y
Yuriy Gamer2017 28.03.20

agens
GTA SA, you'll be able to change the skin JC on skin Vito Scaletta in a leather jacket.

d
danis555 28.03.20

Gamer20142014
And how you did it?

m
mr.knight_rus 28.03.20

agens
or it was created as an indicator of the game itself. After showing at E3, the car cut out. But the point is to cut out 80% of games ? the developers wanted to just cut one machine. She's a nail game? you're on your own....
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mafia2Game/videos

D
DarkGlass 28.03.20

agens
Learned something new from FrameProps?