3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexus2319 28.03.20 10:43 pm

Victor Baris was a Tyrant or Hero (Singularity)

People passed the game know that when the ending of Dr. Victor Baris become the Secretary-General CPS (Communist party of Planet Earth). Attention a question: do you think Baris has become a symbol of justice, and a bright Communist future? Or a tyrant, the same as Demichev (or worse).
40 Comments
Sort by:
a
altair775 28.03.20

I think it is still a tyrant!!! for me in this game was not a good ending!! moreover, communism is not the political system you need! we had to make the ending to kill oboya and destroy the imp to hell sobaci that it does not happen again!!

Z
ZimaAlex 28.03.20

But that's a good question, abruptly clashes with the plot will be.
Actually opinions a lot, because developed have not shown how Baris came to power (that they were broke another clip done in the beginning with Stalin, would have saved us from turning the brain, but on the other hand, there are grounds for debate).
I am also interested to hear the arguments of the for and against.

785868 28.03.20

and I remember-I remember this question was raised in another topic). I believe that the tyrant,and for me this ending is bad. First, the Soviet Union captures world domination,is it good? Secondly,the sculpture Barisovym at the end of some evil. Thirdly, any time we are in black-and-white commercials(in which Baris experienced IMP) saw how he so confidently said, Glory to the Soviet Union. In the end, after the death of Demichev in 1955, the government of MVP could have just become his brain...something else I wanted to say...Well,remember, I will write. And Yes,this is all my purely personal point of view.

K
KompoSSteR 28.03.20

come on ,the tyrant he became. on the contrary justice itself in its pure form=) and the sculpture is just pathetic,but not evil)
well, on TV of course he said Slava,what else could he say,creating the opening for the glory of the Union)
he,in short)

785868 28.03.20

the answer to this debate we will get at best with the release of the second part,but I have doubts that there will explain everything, or what she will do

Z
ZimaAlex 28.03.20

KompоSSteR, Yes, in good video developed have contributed so much pathos that even the end sequence MassEffect2 - just garbage compared to this. But they brought the idea to the end, still had the Soviet national anthem to shove))

I
IzitStar 28.03.20

The best was the ending, where he kills Demichev and Barisovym. Demichev - the bloody dictator, and Baris, too cool: go Back in time and kill yourself. Both had stopped and went to help the world. For me it)

Z
ZimaAlex 28.03.20

Canerut, you missed one little thing - years after a double murder dumped, and the world fell apart)

I
IzitStar 28.03.20

ZimaAlex thanks for the correction)

M
MYPAH4A 28.03.20

From the start of the Baris seemed to be a hard worker,a good-natured,a bit naive and committed to the idea. I don't think a man can be a soulless tyrant. Victor Baris-justice itself :] (and even honesty, kindness, pacifism, humanity, and a fount of brilliant ideas) ;)
The ending-well, how may Pindos without pathos. And the statue are not terrible - simply the action takes place at night,and low light things seem bleak.
PS. But still Baris adorable :)

Z
ZimaAlex 28.03.20

KleopatrA aka Victoria I., so we write: Baris - nyashka.
Do I understand correctly?)

a
altair775 28.03.20

no, you're here almost in love barisovu admitted)))))))))

785868 28.03.20

so we write: Baris - nyashka
sorry,could not resist the flood,but this is ridiculous

M
MYPAH4A 28.03.20

ZimaAlex
altair775
patstalom from your posts. :))))))))))
Those who do not understand,or understand incorrectly.At first I wrote that I think the theme of Victor Baris is a Tyrant or a Hero. Purely objective opinion.
In a PostScript,on the basis of her female logic,I gave a comprehensive assessment of his appearance. ))) Agree,to confess love to set meshow and textures,well that's just silly. )))))) I just said that this PS I liked more than others.
I hate to go offtopic,but what am am this of cute? O_o

Z
ZimaAlex 28.03.20

Don't want to go offtopic
The forum has no moderator, and I allow, so let's, just this once :)))
Comrade altair775 was joking, but I have no sense of humor. Barisovym described well, emotionally, if not forget, then put them in your next DOX.
What is isn't you'd better tell Google, they even have pictures)

M
MYPAH4A 28.03.20

ZimaAlex
OK.Understood.Thank you,comrade! )))))
Oh,that's right-Google to the rescue! :)))))

x
xandriix 28.03.20

the simplest solution to kill of both tyrants

785868 28.03.20

and become himself a tyrant)

Z
ZimaAlex 28.03.20

From the point of view of mathematics, if we kill both tyrants and become a tyrant, then we are making a difference - the number of tyrants has decreased two times (from two to one) xD

K
KompoSSteR 28.03.20

yeah,but the number may grow in quality))
instead of two mediterano -one uberterran)