3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 28.03.20 10:43 pm

Guarding the galaxy Ladder. (Diablo 2)

Hello inhabitants of the local neighborhoods; Coco noble bettas; Chi puppies and nyashki; welcome old and new friends, well arividerchi all those who are not interested.
In this topic I'll keep a semblance of your semblance of the past blog and publish various information about the drop aytemov and other things( not the server ).

POST IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED

Membership

A long time ago on the galaxy Ladder was raided by unknown firstsextube, which one after the other started to tear her apart. Feeding on microparticles of the galaxy unknown to the world previously firmest began to be transformed into one in being with unimaginable power and the truly great ambitions. This creature is so powerful that no ordinary guard could not defeat him, however, as we all know, the force you want to pay and the price of such power was the reason. Mind millions of parkwest, becoming a single, cracked - in the end, one of his half swallowed the kindest motives and the other is an evil and ruthless intent. Over time, the dark side became stronger light, and started the Apocalypse...
Firmest sent down to the galaxy Ladder curse, which none of the heroes of mount Arreat could not get to the maximum level, but it didn't last long (8+ years just, think). And in order to tame other beings and guardians who were willing to unite in Alliance to defeat firstsection, he called for his most dark corners of the mind and brought into the world a new trouble - Diablo Elephant for soji. Since the power of parkwest grow, he had allies - masons. But this story is not about the masons, and about the guardians who coolly at the cost of his personal life have tried and are trying to save the galaxy Ladder. Some time ago one hero of mount Arreat were able to break the curse of parkwest and take the coveted level 99 (for the first time in the history of the galaxy!), and was the name of the hero MbIWb.
But now galaxy is in danger again and she needs a new hero!
For a year and a half no one was able to take the coveted level 99 in HARDCORE mode (for the power of parkwest always grows) until he is one brave soul.

Novyts the great Deckard Cain gave him the honorary title of - Guardian of_Galaxy.

The story of the creation of the guardian and purpose:
Everyone knows that it was not without great good luck - or rather drop the runes Jah. This is much simplified my plans. After the drop I traded JAX for INFI, so to speak, converted things from soft to hardcore. Go directly to the hero of this topic.
Sorka of_Galaxy was created 15.11.2017. For almost a day, I lazily took her to level 60, and then another lazy 83 (to wear infic). And now 4-5 hours of peaceful solo PBR Sorka has almost 91 level.
As many of you know - the goal is to take 99. Last 99 was not particularly easy, because the character was a barbarian who needs the help to clean up the throne, but this will not be easy - this time I have no loyal guards Denis(mouse) and Anton(mA). Although Masha was not nifiga faithful guardian, and a very evil and toxic person, okay.
To be honest I'm really not sure what to do, because now life is not the same, but I'm curious if I can and if I can, how fast?

Interesting comments:
Before that, a lot vacuumed Pete and pindle in the software and the drop was so-so(vacuumed to 95 LVL). But I can safely say that on hardcore was clearly the best (maybe only for me) - two weeks of the game fell so much that the eyes on the forehead climb. ( Sorka with 6 drops MF Nightwing and eth uniq sacred armor ).

Sorka
Here she Sorka. Max Reza, 6 MF.
Just say + games on hardcore - it is possible to give a Bo barb and have 2 setup for the throne:
1 setup (for flight and almost max resists under Lower Resist and Conviction):

2 setup (directly to sweep locations):

DROP
Here I will post pieces drop and if need be, the date of the drop.
17.11.2017:
It all started like this:

-
Today fell 10 smollok and 3 of them were SS + of POISON fuckin rez.

-
There is also 3 today, and why?

-
Here's another great karmic fell:

164 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 28.03.20

17.11.2017 11:07
91lvl
17.11.2017 17-51
92lvl
18.11.2017 10:29 - 92-93 took 3 and a half hours, given coffee breaks and drop servers for about 15 minutes like. So 93-94 will take approximately 4-5 hours PHP.
93lvl
19.11.2017 16:13 - 93-94 took about 6 hours, including breaks. Well all day today rocked solo.
94lvl
21.11.2017 11:43 - 94-95 took almost 10 hours PHP.
95lvl
25.11.2017 16:27 - 95-96 took 16 hours PBR.
96lvl
07.12.2017 23:25 - 96-97 - 500~ races PBR.
97lvl

G

Here is a small clickable Picchu sorci.
Spoiler--
Magefist and 5 Lite SK. Smolski - resists + HP/str/dex

G

MUSIC_PACK
Einar Kvitrafn Selvik(Wardruna), Trevor Morris – Voluspa
BONES & Xavier Wulf – CrashLanding
☆LiL PEEP☆ – Haunt U (prod. mysticphonk)
lil peep – i crash, u crash
Devil Sold His Soul – Frozen
Our Last Night – HUMBLE
Mr.Kitty – In Your Blood
Mr.Kitty – A New Hour
Mr.Kitty – After Dark
Violet7rip – For Everything (Tony Krunk remix)
The Eden Project – After The Titanic
The Eden Project – Kairos
The Eden Project – Man Down
Mud Flow – The Sense Of Me & Chemicals
Darren Styles, Dougal & Gammer – Party Don't Stop
Heart on My Sleeve - Today Is The Day

[
[[gmr]] 28.03.20

To each his own of course, bro. But NONBLOCK on HC, with my Internet I would certainly not have ventured.... well, I think you have better things to do now, since you have taken this risky step. In General, it will be interesting to watch.... kindle if the sphincter of local HC fathers, if you reach the goal in the allotted time.

D
Davidnum 28.03.20

Where Denis works?

G

[[gmr]]
The Internet I have an interesting and quite often dies. And saw people hardcore as I fly to the throne - would have died. Today 3 times I got a stack of souls of might + conva and wildly burn)
Apcan! Took LVL 91 and now taking a break, but this is not accurate.

w
wojok 28.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Cool - cool ! Interesting to read the article ! Good luck !

l
lait_one 28.03.20

Bo is weak, buy a skiller, etc. in short the beaver to Bo priding.

G

Davidnum
Denysy long gone. ( in D2 OFC, and so he is alive.
wojok
thank you
lait_one
There is a LVL 60 barb and LVL 34 Bo collected as I could for his hour. And of course I would like better.

G

In General apnuli 91 and will now take a short break, during which the swing mules to LVL 20 so that they are not dropolo of the games. Just swinging on 7 ppl so it still drops 1 all the time :( I Think tomorrow or the day after APNU 92+.
And still need TO find gloves and a ring 10 fcr light res fire res + mana/hp/str. Priority for mana of course in the ring.

K
Klassewer 28.03.20

Sorka without block and with the spirit? I do not even know...
Good luck, bro!

The option of the crescent moon is certainly interesting ))

r
redoolf 28.03.20

And why not according to the classical scheme with the wiring on the classics, then hcs to 98, and then 60kk from ancient to nm and Halle?

K
Klassewer 28.03.20

redoolf
and so sho is faster?

G

redoolf
If it was a hammer I would, but the light Sorka in the HKS is a bad idea.

m
minovalo 28.03.20

If the goal was to take top of the ladder, then it would. All either too lazy, or 95+ under gamble. But still good luck.

O
Obsessed 28.03.20

3m3m, and I felt that everything will be hunky-Dory up to the heroic score of 99, regardless of the Internet of me is just interested and quite often dies. but this is nothing more than a nose. painfully, beautifully decorated. :-)

light Sorka in the HKS is a bad idea
Grenaa Morningstar, but purely in terms of literacy - Latka with intercom, the Griffon, and even with cm in the foot in hcs no ice?

S
Somberlain 28.03.20

Obsessed
Here we collect a second infection in normal KOs to Merck itself did not kill for two punch - will be in the HKS to run.

G

Pawson soran for misinformation! I was bored and 2 hours went PBR and took LVL 92. Skrynecki in the post above now. So tonight(now going to bed) start pumping LVL 93!
Decided to do so - a slight drop will be placed in new positions, and reserved to post only something useful.
In General, these 2 hours were intense, because playing and fell asleep. Nothing particularly interesting happened - the usual boring br. Hopefully tomorrow will be fun, Oh and here is Dropkick(free give to whom it is necessary):
dropchik

And look here - Arkhon plate lies, and even superior! Thought to be in the future fortic 15-15.
abidna

G

Obsessed
I had a test run (planned not just to swing but to go along a certain route - Countess, Pit, Andy, Summoner, Lower Kurast, HCS, Frigid Highlands, Pindl, Nihlatak, WCS, Baal room) and it showed that it's not worth it, at khks takes too much time for the measurement and continuous devouring Pollock. So if you want fast LVL up to 97 is just run of NBC.

T
Thraex pig 28.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Yes no merc dies there and Fulci not drunk...Bo+a jenča work wonders.