3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 28.03.20 10:43 pm

Guarding the galaxy Ladder. (Diablo 2)

Hello inhabitants of the local neighborhoods; Coco noble bettas; Chi puppies and nyashki; welcome old and new friends, well arividerchi all those who are not interested.
In this topic I'll keep a semblance of your semblance of the past blog and publish various information about the drop aytemov and other things( not the server ).

POST IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED

Membership

A long time ago on the galaxy Ladder was raided by unknown firstsextube, which one after the other started to tear her apart. Feeding on microparticles of the galaxy unknown to the world previously firmest began to be transformed into one in being with unimaginable power and the truly great ambitions. This creature is so powerful that no ordinary guard could not defeat him, however, as we all know, the force you want to pay and the price of such power was the reason. Mind millions of parkwest, becoming a single, cracked - in the end, one of his half swallowed the kindest motives and the other is an evil and ruthless intent. Over time, the dark side became stronger light, and started the Apocalypse...
Firmest sent down to the galaxy Ladder curse, which none of the heroes of mount Arreat could not get to the maximum level, but it didn't last long (8+ years just, think). And in order to tame other beings and guardians who were willing to unite in Alliance to defeat firstsection, he called for his most dark corners of the mind and brought into the world a new trouble - Diablo Elephant for soji. Since the power of parkwest grow, he had allies - masons. But this story is not about the masons, and about the guardians who coolly at the cost of his personal life have tried and are trying to save the galaxy Ladder. Some time ago one hero of mount Arreat were able to break the curse of parkwest and take the coveted level 99 (for the first time in the history of the galaxy!), and was the name of the hero MbIWb.
But now galaxy is in danger again and she needs a new hero!
For a year and a half no one was able to take the coveted level 99 in HARDCORE mode (for the power of parkwest always grows) until he is one brave soul.

Novyts the great Deckard Cain gave him the honorary title of - Guardian of_Galaxy.

The story of the creation of the guardian and purpose:
Everyone knows that it was not without great good luck - or rather drop the runes Jah. This is much simplified my plans. After the drop I traded JAX for INFI, so to speak, converted things from soft to hardcore. Go directly to the hero of this topic.
Sorka of_Galaxy was created 15.11.2017. For almost a day, I lazily took her to level 60, and then another lazy 83 (to wear infic). And now 4-5 hours of peaceful solo PBR Sorka has almost 91 level.
As many of you know - the goal is to take 99. Last 99 was not particularly easy, because the character was a barbarian who needs the help to clean up the throne, but this will not be easy - this time I have no loyal guards Denis(mouse) and Anton(mA). Although Masha was not nifiga faithful guardian, and a very evil and toxic person, okay.
To be honest I'm really not sure what to do, because now life is not the same, but I'm curious if I can and if I can, how fast?

Interesting comments:
Before that, a lot vacuumed Pete and pindle in the software and the drop was so-so(vacuumed to 95 LVL). But I can safely say that on hardcore was clearly the best (maybe only for me) - two weeks of the game fell so much that the eyes on the forehead climb. ( Sorka with 6 drops MF Nightwing and eth uniq sacred armor ).

Sorka
Here she Sorka. Max Reza, 6 MF.
Just say + games on hardcore - it is possible to give a Bo barb and have 2 setup for the throne:
1 setup (for flight and almost max resists under Lower Resist and Conviction):

2 setup (directly to sweep locations):

DROP
Here I will post pieces drop and if need be, the date of the drop.
17.11.2017:
It all started like this:

-
Today fell 10 smollok and 3 of them were SS + of POISON fuckin rez.

-
There is also 3 today, and why?

-
Here's another great karmic fell:

164 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 28.03.20

We believe in Greene, he has ipnotica.

i
iamviktor1991 28.03.20

Need some buns to come up with for taking the first 99 LVL.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 28.03.20

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
after the cap thals
cap Thal sho?
Shaka_podorojala wrote:
rock ice armor vs melee which is the first in the thread (if you didn't know)
this is the one I inject the first skill Sorka? no, I did not know.

O
Obsessed 28.03.20

I can't wait
it needs ipnotica
I think that is not Ribnitsa. but it's not because I believe in Grynu. ;-)

ne_mogu509, you th not Pehe? etzh clear simplify gameplay.

Sоmberlain, MAYBE HE is FROM the CITY WHERE EVERY DAY RESET!!!!11 ;D

G

Once again I want to say thank you to the PG server and hosting each morning at a random time the server crashes for exactly 15 minutes. I sat and thought - I died in the throne or not. Live for now.

w
wojok 28.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
tron-Schrodinger

S
Slayer_S 28.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
What do you think about the block with the SS variant of the flight and the Stripping of the throne, and when the waves kill the Crescent moon + spirit? There is then in the block and wizzy can be worn on the flight and sweep for 3 ppl.
Crescent moon greatly increases the damage compared to Hoto?

r
redoolf 28.03.20

But what about the chest in Alt client? Like someone said the 98->99 adds a lot of cells.

G

Slayer_S
If you accidentally flew into a very strong crowd mobs the presence of the SS and a bunch of stat points in Dex isn't helping you. A Crescent is much better Hoto is how to remove the shako and put on a Griffon.
redoolf
That said, I and the screen was thrown. Well for the hardcore sort of a bonus)
------------------
Topic: Fly to the throne and simultaneously engaged in Affairs, have already pumped 40кк~ experience. Today fell a few white diadem! Therefore, in the final post I will throw off screens after imbue.

r
redoolf 28.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar, and Yes, found.

G

Pumped 60+KK and now you can relax. Today drop - mainly runes (tal thul ort) and various potential blanks, but, unfortunately, nothing happened. In General, the drop valovy.
DROP

And here are the results Imbue:
IMBUE

ADD:
Pawson, who is driving for uber, huh? Key will stuff and wait at the red portal torchik :(

m
minovalo 28.03.20

*demonocracy write, run.
Who stand in need, by the way?

G

It took 54 of the race to knock out 3 key 1 2 Haight and terror. Haight fell to 32 times, terror - 53 and 54 run.
In addition to the keys fell a few Goodies:
Spoiler

O
Obsessed 28.03.20

LVL 34 Bo in General. But the finances for torches and skylarov I do not have, unfortunately.
passed on barbarian.

G

Went to ut and there fell AssA 11-19 ;[ but passed showered gifts upon me the beauty of Barba 15.18, so now I have to wiggle and Barba to 75.

G

Apczynski! Sat-sat and decided to run a little PBR (two hours). If tomorrow I won't be lazy today, with - wait for LVL 95. I think for 2 sets of 30 PBR APNU.

The drop today of upset, and a lot of the time I spent to collect the keys for ut and pindle (on pindle 200 races).
Ring by the way Anya was shambles.
Spoiler

K
Klassewer 28.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
This morning dropnode Light sk 40 life, you may be interested? =)

G

Klassewer
would runes - tore would be happy.

G

Up! 95 taken. Today I decided for one approach to apnut LVL. Made 75 PBR. Not without complications - on the 60-some pbra on the 3rd wave took off the Internet, but then went and Sorka was FullHD, but the merc died. Drop today not so much - one gc from Baal and a few uniques, but there are some bonuses, namely:
1.95 lvl gave me an even bigger chest.

2. Welded karmic with Baal and is pretty good. (I already have 2 charm eg + res), and the Golder do potikha.

3. Found Diamond Mail and wanted to come out of the socket 3, but turned 4.

4. Finally knocked the cap 3 Bo brewed and in her delirium.

-------------
95-96 will take about a week, probably, but this is not accurate.
ADD:
Do not forget! All information about lulah is in 2 threads.

f
favyyav 28.03.20

Do you have problems sometimes on HC because the Assembly is a little not that
They say it's on HC now the top armor, I advise you to find or buy
SpoilerPiccy.info