3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
motorsss 28.03.20 10:44 pm

Not work save (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

pass Avan post, go to the main menu, then return to the game and as if it did not pass anything, tried 5 times and same thing,could you tell me how to fix problems? I have off activation.
29 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovan200976 28.03.20

GROM-EN
Buddy I Just now read This....I even didn't come....now check.....sorry skills fell off...so Avan posts too...

G
GROM-RU 28.03.20

vovan200976
outposts fly each time after reloading the game, the SVD to open -kill the sniper and exchanged his gun for his own , then Vice versa.
z.you try to run your files in such a Makarov - complete prologue, go to the main menu - you will have the option of continue,

throw their saves in the SaveGame folder and in the game click continue will start up your old saves

b
bazilews 28.03.20

I was playing with a savegame was not.

b
bazilews 28.03.20

Posted this on the site saving traversed game.

v
vovan200976 28.03.20

GROM-EN
I already tried that....2 times passed the prologue...threw the saves..nothing ...so start with 1 Chapter. only here sniper somehow, with the grotty sight....Now I will try as You wrote...maybe this time They'll see THEM....Unsubscribed then !!!! Your sohranili EVERYTHING is OK...Thank you ...now They are just in case I leave and paramanu As You suggested..going through the prologue , will be released in the menu and cast YOUR.

v
vovan200976 28.03.20

In General, I try again....1 the action comes after boot even though I THROW your SOHRANKI....Doesn'T WANT to...still want to know how to try..before the scat scene of the prologue at the end of the pause and throw....He needs Them then to ship...

d
dr_Bang 28.03.20

The same pain.
PolyGram passed and stopped to see sohranki.
I copied them separately.
Started a new game.
Came to the asylum.
Threw sohranki.
Sees.
Started a new game.
Minimised to tray.
Threw sohranki.
Saw, but the weapon only what was on hand, the rest is not open.
Played, brought out.
Sohranki was gone again.

O
Observer051 28.03.20

Decided how to get around the problem if suddenly flies saving .
After each mission, or points to copy a folder located at C:\Users\Имя\Saved Games\Sniper Ghost Warrior - Profiles and SaveGames
With the help of alt + tab turn the game .
In the SaveGames folder of the file 2 which are the most important . default_main_GlobalData.CSF is responsible for all weapons and upgrades with , default_main_GlobalData.meta - for the location and date .
Since the beginning of the default_main_GlobalData.meta property file set to read only - start the game . Then as soon as the game starts and a dialog box appears : click to start , in the properties file default_main_GlobalData.CSF also set read-only
Click on the button : click to start , a window appears : to continue company . Now remove the checkmark in the properties of both files to read-only and click : to continue the campaign .

Hope someone can help .

O
Observer051 28.03.20

Released a patch , now version 1.7 is more stable than the previous one with the problems not yet seen .