3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20 10:46 pm

Runs in a window, though you burst =( (GRID: Autosport)

Good afternoon.
Faced with the problem of running the game in fullscreen mode.
1) laptop beech msi gs70 integrated graphics from intel (4200) and discrete nvidia 870 mobility
2)when running with integrated card everything is OK full screen
3) installed drivers for Nvidia 340.43 beta
4) was reconstructed directx and all soputsvuyuschie software which came with the Repack
5)Found a few solutions from the theme grid 2-does not roll:
a) the display settings in the nvidia control panel (I have it cut, there is no such item)
b)fix config does not bear fruit (I put fulscreen=true and tick read-only in file properties)-the game Start in a small window.
Somebody already faced such problem or knows a possible solution , please help.
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 28.03.20

Alt+Enter

T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20

not working !!!

E
Ek Makarek 28.03.20

Nvidia 340.43 beta :\

Don't even dare, and fully assume - vinda\game пиратке_репакОтПетьки_v0.38b. Hence all the bugs\lag in games...

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.03.20

Ek Makarek
The 340.43 beta driver released for GRID Autosport

a
alik12345 28.03.20

Timur Akilov
well, I have this garbage going on. I do so game Settings>Graphics>video Mode and switch the format back and forth and voila full screen mode.
Of course this garbage is annoying me, but the fact that it is easily corrected ))))

E
Ek Makarek 28.03.20

Subaru BRZ STI
What about pirated OS and the game?

T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20

alik12345
Tried 15 times does not help

T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20

Ek Makarek
The same Windows and version costs on a home PC and everything is OK
Windows license is activated, with the coop land Repack downloaded

T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Did not help (((

T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20

Campaign this issue can only be solved by the patch, thank you all for trying to help me!!!

g
grom.ru 28.03.20

And stereoscopic mode is not enabled?

T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20

grom.ru
No, like, in the game I this option is not found in the config too, and the nvidia driver I have without it is

T
Timur Asailov 28.03.20

Now even the config took from grid 2 license and still not plow in full screen

A
Allexandr Gonchar 28.03.20

my problem is even worse: periodically, the game spontaneously emboss black screen for a second and immediately restored and the game is already in windowed mode and is paused, no matter I pass the race or just sharyus in the menu or even do nothing at all, it happens for different periods of time, sometimes 15 minutes ride, and only then the heat is gone, and is only going to go in the game and started, by the way this effect if there are spices you press Alt+Entr but I don't push it, sometimes even depart from the company come and the game is already in the window and paused))) and Windu already interrupted and different Repack put nothing helps, before it was a Vulva and Watchdogs, from beginning to end there was not a single problem, I don't know on what to sin.
My Config percent; 760к AMD, memory AMD DDR3 1600 16GB power supply Aerocool 750V, mother:ASRock PM2 А85ИКС, monitor: AOC Д2769ВэАш, video card: КФА2 ПЕЧ760 4Gb Firewood on Vidyahu 340Бэта last

g
grom.ru 28.03.20

And you have TeamViewer not worth it? Try again, change the frequency of Monica.

A
Allexandr Gonchar 28.03.20

Teamviwer killed processes and services, even delete it nothing helped, regarding the frequency specifically, I hate the menu graphics instead of 60 Hz is 59( and Yes, put the Second Grid, exact same problem)( what is the salt XS

A
AvtoMen 28.03.20

It is a toast for almost a month,the game run fine in full screen,now start in the window,the graphics every time flies at 800X600,although set 1920x1080.Every time you have to go in settings.Th for garbage?

V
Vanya Vatov 28.03.20

Reinstall the laptop.

P
ProAC 28.03.20

go into the options to enable the nvidia scaling to full screen

e
eremei.cheshegorov 28.03.20

I like a game Subnautica, play 4 day, everything was normal. But one runs the game became a very small window, so even the settings or the entrance is not visible, and thus it can't expand... What to do?