3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saintdron 28.03.20 10:46 pm

Construction on the avenger (XCOM 2)

Seen a clue that the relay power is better to put over the electromagnetic coil, then supposedly turns the bonus energy. Question: this refers to the construction of the relay in that room where the bins are called solenoid (I write from memory, but it seems it is the name of this garbage)? If so, are there any other rooms that are better to build in a particular place? Not easy with the garbage they are divided into three categories. Or is it exclusively affects loot during the liberation room?
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 28.03.20

saintdron
In those places where the coil goes, it is better to build something that eats more energy in just 2 loot 3 free energy

S
Skaimax 28.03.20

Esthetix
And you can read more about this? What does the room with debris and appliances? Is there meaning to build certain buildings in the neighborhood as in the first part? Will there be more available for new buildings? Is it important in what order did parandamisel of the room, because in the first part played a significant role in energy sources and if they were at the very bottom I think you kirdik.

A
Alex_Reaper 28.03.20

I have lost the opportunity to demolish the construction, constructed compartments is that a bug? PS happened after I built the communication station

s
saintdron 28.03.20

Of those that need to build in the neighborhood, can accurately be called a Workshop. It is directed of the engineer - he builds gremlins (drones), and those have, as engineers, can use in adjacent rooms.

H
HAEMHIK 28.03.20

Skaimax
Room with the jungle just gives a bit of the materials (of local money), the technique gives much more materials and a bit of resources (eleri for example), and in the room with the coil of an ordinary room does not consume energy and power plants produce more. To build room for 1 mind in addition to power plants and radio stations. Workshop it is better to put in the middle because they can supply engineers that will lead the two drones that will replace the engineers in the neighboring areas. In addition, the room can be improved but there will need engineers to guide

H
HAEMHIK 28.03.20

Alex_Reaper
Try to go through the engineering - the building on the screen base

s
saintdron 28.03.20

Thank you, HAEMHIK!
Everything is clear and understandable.

S
Skaimax 28.03.20

HAEMHIK
Oh, thank you,:) but I still have questions workshop gives bonuses I understand all the buildings in the circle and the top and bottom? It is more profitable to bet on reel power or voracious building? And there's even a building that allows you to take advanced fighters in the squad how many of them can you build? And you can read more about how many buildings 1 mind is built and as though all and then I did this thing do not understand, I would appreciate a detailed answer:)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 28.03.20

And there's even a building that allows you to take advanced fighters in the squad how many of them can you build?

To build, one needs to choose tactics to add fighters, but it works, provided that at least one fighter to pump up to high rank. The maximum you can add two people

S
Skaimax 28.03.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.'s clear, thank you)

H
HAEMHIK 28.03.20

Skaimax
Workshop gives bonuses and on the sides and up and down the building to study the guerrilla tactics it is possible to build one, there is just beginners make men desired class. To build profitable power plants they are like + 10 give but the coils still need to dig if you're not lucky and need the energy so I was voracious cost of the building, besides the improvement of buildings also require energy. The exact building is not remember that can be built describe in your own words : the school of guerrilla warfare, hospital, power plant, radio station, lab, workshop, forge, SpecLab (house of shadows or something like that), psi-lab, a room with a turret, can still there until all opened

S
Skaimax 28.03.20

HAEMHIK
Thank you very much good man:)

H
HAEMHIK 28.03.20

Skaimax
Please, if you need more help

E
Esthetix 28.03.20

Skaimax
In fact, there the main thing in the middle of putting a workshop , the expense of gremlins will boost +4 engineer count, and all the rest do not care in any case even if you set all will result in same structure

s
saintdron 28.03.20

Esthetix
The boost will be 2 engineer. The two of you spend just to these 4 gremlin to serve.

F
FoRest Gumper 28.03.20

Th hat I have blocked any action associated with the construction of the avenger, even the indicators below, such as Lab, headquarters and engineering

W
Worldowner 28.03.20

*Build only a few power relays and the communication station. Each will need 2 pieces to completely cover all the needs, of course only after the upgrades and appointments of engineers.
*All other buildings are built only on 1 and disappear from the list available after ordering.
*Workshop is necessary temporarily - eventually recruited enough engineers on all jobs, and need to be demolished. because it consumes resources and energy, unlike the first game where the workshop was needed for the production here, all the production goes through engineering.
*Buildings can be demolished through Engineering/construction compartments.

The long var is no need to hurry with the construction, because mainquest develops much slower and there is no risk that after a couple of moves find yourself at the last stage of the avatar with the unfinished base and nedochitannaya nedostroennye fighters and the result is a merge game. But of course, the faster ustroilsya and begin to use all the features - the more chances and generally easier game.

V
Volk-Naemnik 28.03.20

I understand that in addition there is also a lot of new rooms and current the 9 cells not stupid enough for all:
Important: 2 power relay + 2 respect, + 1 production workshop +1 training + 1 partisan school + 1 center for covert operations + 1 protective matrix.
Not so good: labs and workshops - researchers and so accelerate research and gremlins are not needed because after full clearance engineers score all the free space.
More open: the psi center and more like a couple of other rooms where to shove them??
To demolish one of the points of contact (back then, all the regions not covered), you can discard protective matrix for it is not very useful...

Can I get any advice in this regard? (Developed in this respect creeping towards perfection, to leave something back to xenontm.)

S
SeregaNN 28.03.20

And I have lost the possibility of building a protective matrix - first was, and now is not in the list... Energy in bulk, place free is, money and things as much. Or compartment can only be built in a certain place or with certain conditions?

S
SeregaNN 28.03.20

The forum is dead?