3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 28.03.20 10:47 pm

What's wrong with this game??? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Started the game on a ship came to the island, went to the ruins where all the collars go. Went to the left - there's a man eating corpses... kicked the shit out of the party with a couple of strokes... :(
Booted up and went right - I ran some Narin and again all out with a couple of strokes...
What I not so do something??? Have not played like that, maybe now it's very trendy? Type DS? And normal can not play? Well, with normal complexity.
I'm just getting started, and then can't even breath.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 28.03.20

an island, some ruins, you describe everything as if I do not read any magazine dialogues)
Maybe just the level of difficulty for the first time should be reduced? The fighting here for some will seem unfamiliar and complex, though if the right to distribute skill points, reasonable approach to the selection of skills and battle tactics to develop anything particularly complicated there. But in any case, in the beginning, try not to run into trouble, there are enough quests where you can earn XP without clutching a weapon, some battles can be avoided by persuasion, for it is also give the points. And don't run to every fight, while teammates complete the composition does not reach the equipment with better weapons to find or buy it. With the guy who eats the corpses associated one quest, not necessarily to fight him, but directly to him, just don't go there.
It's isometric non-linear RPG with turn-based battles, there are the normal service pass will not work. But if you really play hard, then no need to worry, as I said, play at a low level of complexity, practice, and then raise the difficulty.

B
Bastarder 28.03.20

First read the forum content for the game, and then scream! The game is normal and not casual, even on easy mode. Start playing on easy mode (adventure). Pick for starters the hero is a lone wolf, for example, elf - wanderer. Put it maximum dexterity +4, skill hunting +2, military +2, feats: ricochet take is the ability of the earth. Download dexterity/perception 3:1, military and long-range weapons > 10, assassination skills 2, the rest is in the skill of hunting. Constantly upgrade a crossbow or bow for the best damage. The second lone wolf you can take the undead FEIN, can make him a Summoner or Knight. The main look known builds on lone wolves. At first it is necessary to beat only weak enemies (lower level), and swing on tasks where it is not necessary to kill. This game is not based on quests, not killing mobs. Here it is all about tactics, and not unceremoniously..

b
bohemiangreenearth 28.03.20

Andrei YP
And how to raise the difficulty? Started on the classics, in the menu you can only select a difficulty below - the adventure(

A
Andrei YP 28.03.20

Forest Diver
That I do not know. I only play single player, maybe in the network change difficulty on the fly is not working...

a
aist16 28.03.20

I'm on Nameless island, but did not understand how to move objects? After all, the subject can take inventory and discard out of inventory, and if you need it someplace specific to put, I use the teleportation!? So, now I can't put a picture on the altar to open the hatch to the prison to arhu. Advise how to move objects? Only, of course, - fingers. :-)
Yes, and where to get the source of vampirism?

H
Huskarl Krstk 28.03.20

That means a third of the characters are not chased.

b

aist16
Simply drag the mouse. As from the inventory, and if you reach a character .Telekinesis increases the distance and weight of the items.
Vampirism is, in different ways. To download necromancy - in itself adds vampirism. Plus different skills, not just necromancer. For example, blood Lust(Gidrosistema+Art of murder).

a
aist16 28.03.20

Forest Diver
Thank you! Saw the video of that drag from the inventory, I haven't tried.
Looking for Training (in the Magazine), there is nothing about telekinesis, no, I still used the teleportation.
I'll try, but remember when you open the inventory window, then the surrounding location is not there.
Well, will try, Thanks!

b

aist16
items are still possible to twist a mouse wheel.

a
aist16 28.03.20

Forest Diver
Okay, thank you. To this picture, I once teleportation was done. The game is over.