3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
senya2081 28.03.20 10:48 pm

I pick the mod on a Volvo VNL780. need a little help (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Friends, help to understand! Downloaded 3 different mods, different versions of the game, Vollvo VNL780 and assembled them into one whole . Like all broke and everything works, but somewhere gone idle. Start with sound, riding sound, but will stop, and the tachometer needle falls on 700-600-500, in interior silence, outside the same problem. tell me what may be the problem?
P. S: did some digging in the folder: def_vehicle_truck_volvo.vnl780_sound files interior.sii and exterior.sii, slightly corrected the number of turns and in the cabin the sound came. But outside everything was still.
If who faced with similar, help to understand. game version 1.28...
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
fromkist 28.03.20

Maybe some of the mods incompatible with 1.28? The latest version 1.30 of the game...

s
senya2081 28.03.20

Not likely if it was not compatible, when you select the car or parts on it, if you work in the service, would be a departure. And everything works like a watch, only the idle is heard outside. above 700 rpm the sound appears. And with regards to 1.30... then it's still buggy and I did not dare to put

B
Brigadier_87 28.03.20

senya2081
check the file exterior.sii he is responsible for the sound on the outside may be in the residence error and what version of the game it does not affect the sound.

s
senya2081 28.03.20

Brigadier_87
I have 4 files: exterior.sii, exterior_isx.sii, interior.sii, interior_isx.sii
the files responsible for the sound in the cabin, in the beginning of the document there is a phrase: exterior_sound: false (ignore the sound outside)
the files responsible for sound outside in the exterior.sii was similar: exterior_sound: true
( use the sound outside), but in exterior_isx.sii - this phrase was not. I adjusted, but nothing has changed.

b
blacksitearea 28.03.20

senya2081
Files called exterior.sii, interior.sii great variety for all old and not very mod, and not all of them are identical or share the same sounds. Meet and volvo, and cummins, and cat, and others. First of all have to deal with this, it is better to take the sounds from the pack of sounds from Kriechbaum later.
Or at least priority in mod Manager ask higher. And, in fact, so it is possible a week in the editor to beat, and no changes to feel.

s
senya2081 28.03.20

blacksitearea
I make it simpler, did not collect all of the files in parts, and just one fashion you pulled one, the other other third third. Modders were going to taste, and my tastes are very different from them. But the sounds I was out with def folder and the folder itself from one sound fashion.With regards to priority, then this mod I have in the first place. I have noticed that if you put it below VNL670, sounds with 780 disappear.

s
senya2081 28.03.20

Thank you all for your help, problem I decided.
Pulled the file volvo_ext_engine_idle.ogg (didn't work), ran it through the MP3 cutter is not cutting off and transferring to MP3 format and then on the website online Configurator, again brought him into the ogg format.
I'm still not clear, but idle work. Tried after these dancing pour back the same audio file from the other mods this car - none of them worked, and returned the one that I tsamani - it works oddly enough.

s
senya2081 28.03.20

Now you need to remove the mirrors from the hood, or make them two different versions but removable (the ones that are in Vogue and round)