3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pester 28.03.20 10:48 pm

How to get to the "ferry Building"? (Watch_Dogs 2)

How to get into this building? There is need to take important materials for pumping quadric(grenades), and get to it I can not - no Windows and no doors...
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pester 28.03.20

Spoiler

M
MiGamer86 28.03.20

Judging by your map, the important data are in a different place. It is unclear why this building.

Y
Ygrumyi 28.03.20

Pester
Maybe you are not yourself to get there is necessary, and the jumper to run

P
Pester 28.03.20

MiGamer86
When trying to take the improvement for quadric "hanging grenade" writes that we need important data "show on the map?", press F, the map shows this building. Maybe a bug..

P
Pester 28.03.20

Ygrumyi
Yes, there is moves a no no.. already went around the perimeter 30 times..

M
MiGamer86 28.03.20

Pester
Using NetHack enlighten where they are. Perhaps they are on the roof or in the vent. Perhaps just a bug of the card. Or the data will appear later, for example after playing the game.

P
Pester 28.03.20

MiGamer86
Most likely the plot will appear.. a Story I don't walk - run, explore the city..
And Yes, NetHack is almost always included.

N
Nikita237 28.03.20

Pester
Not in the story

M
MiGamer86 28.03.20

Pester
The quadcopter is already there? Climb up to the clock tower and the data will appear.
See screenshot under spoiler
Spoiler

P
Pester 28.03.20

Che minusuem something? Well no if I have the data?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Although the map is checked - it means data should be available to me? Or what does it mean?

M
MiGamer86 28.03.20

Pester
You to a place like my screenshot shows flew? There is an active transmitter? If not, it means you already took them, but they're subgoals.

P
Pester 28.03.20

MiGamer86 wrote:
they're subgoals
in-in..

P
Pester 28.03.20

I started the game again and took the fucking data..

v
vitalik2187836 28.03.20

Pester
Hmm, dude on the screen that you dumped you have already selected the data, is 1/1, and the hang of this you could not activate because you just haven't received the stun grenades. Haha, funny stupid, but still the game re-started))

P
Pester 28.03.20

vitalik2187836
That's where-well you used to be, eh? Now that everything is activated and running.. And that game started - so garbage - preservation that is the same, switched and play on. I have another question - where to put the money? Weapons are hardly necessary. Clothes? Why? What else to spend money?

I
Iksboy 28.03.20

Pester
machine buy