3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrei Klimakin 28.03.20 10:49 pm

Could you tell me the Problem with PC

When the PC colorful strip menu instead of the BIOS r9 290 sapphire In test Valley Benchmark 1.0 gives every time different results from 1100 to 2400 of the Game seems to work Fine But the card heats very much, the Fan on the card to revolve with the program MSI Afterburner Without it spinning weakly Tell me what could be Maybe the power supply is 600w ? Or video card scribe comes ????
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BKPOCCAX 28.03.20

The block is weak, need 700 watts, is the same map with it all right on 700 W in percent of the profile. Recommended 750 watts at all

R
Raven63 28.03.20

Write to your configuration. The one in the profile, apparently outdated.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 28.03.20

Mr.daemond
When switching on PC it does not work with the maximum load, so the power supply here at anything. In games everything is fine...

c
canteexnik 28.03.20

The cooler isn't clogged with dust?

A
Andrei Klimakin 28.03.20

Raven63
AMD FX-8320E Eight-Core Processor
ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX motherboard
Operatives 12

A
Andrei Klimakin 28.03.20

Purple giraffe
Changed the power supply and the monitor I bought another Early TV 42 inch standing Now it seems everything is fine Here I think the mother to change

R
Raven63 28.03.20

By all estimates the block should be enough, if external devices, RAID arrays or other exotic delights not hung.
As the above suggest (Mat1985g) to try to twist the cooler with your finger are clean , does not get stuck. Transactions power fans on the graphics card is not moved. Try to run Furmark test and see how the temperature behaves.
Well, or you have a sad case about it read here http://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?t=334265 at your own risk of course.

G
German Swift 28.03.20

the people at me such here a problem:
I play moto gp on 17 and suddenly the screen freezes, not at the same time, and each time differently, sometimes 10 minutes and sometimes a few seconds after launch.
here are the settings of my PC:

AMD Athlon 2 x2 270 processor (2CPUs) 3.4 Ghz

4 gb of RAM

video card MSI Nvidia GT640 series CPU GK107

OC Windows 7 X64

driver all ones, I just want to understand the problem in the gland or anything else, the ATO would not like to spend money in vain for the parts and then it turns out that will not help and the fault in something else, well, if we change what exactly?

D
Dreik Fernis 28.03.20

German Swift
The thing about iron is, CPU is not enough, and the graphics card is not much better.

G
German Swift 28.03.20

Dreik Fernis
Well, it is to UTB game minimum system requirements was just such a graphics card, and about percent, should is it to buy a Quad core dryer?

D
Dreik Fernis 28.03.20

German Swift
If you are going to play only this game and the minimum salary is, but if you want to play new games should get the last percents+mother+of RAM, and then (when the prices on the VC normalizerbase) to buy a normal video card.

G
German Swift 28.03.20

Dreik Fernis
Thanks for the advice, but while I'm not financially able to do all this.
At a time when I bought my PC it cost as of now one video card

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.03.20

German Swift wrote:
AMD Athlon 2 x2 270 processor (2CPUs) 3.4 Ghz
Buy any Core i3 (frequency of 3.6 GHz can find). And in order for AMD to pull at least Crisis 2 you need 4 core (overclocking to 3.9 GHz for example).