3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20 10:49 pm

Win win 7x64 on AM4

On the website a Gigabyte (config profile) saw the drivers for your motherboard under Win 7.So there must be way to install.But when you try to install it hangs.Has anyone tried to install Win 7 on AM4?At whom it turned out?How do You carry out?
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 28.03.20

How hangs? Where hangs? Are you talking about?
Windows is installed from CD, at least from a flash drive under the BIOS. This may be one problem, UEFI BIOS may not recognize the old autoinstaller, generally AutoPlay Windows may not see on a disk or flash drive. You just have to download the latest version of.site, and cut on the disc. Or a flash drive with autorun, but it is better still drive, no problems with them happen.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Gera95
I have tried from the flash drive.As soon as a window appears with the option to INSTALL,then hangs.Neither the mouse nor the keyboard is no response.Even if the way you throw in GPT for UEFI prog Rufus

G
Gera95 28.03.20

[Denis]
Therefore, to install the Windows disk and only disk. For usb the driver need more fixы any, or anything else. Ever any problems. Disc does not need anything except the actual autoloader. I have an old image of Windows 7, even without SP-1, it using UEFI is not defined. With the latest image of Windows SP-1 there is no problem.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Gera95
That is,if I burn the image to disc win7 x64 sp1,I have the disk go to install?You too AM4 platform?

G
Gera95 28.03.20

[Denis]
No, I have a platform 2066. There is a difference?

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Gera95
The Intel is.I have the system swear,even if I put Win 8.1 x64.And driver this Win put not all.But I'll try.

F
Fullex 28.03.20

[Denis]
This problem is a new motherboard, you need to patch the image or the driver for the mouse and keyboard does not take effect. Was Takacs same problem on asrock mother under am4.

F
Fullex 28.03.20

[Denis]
Before you write the image to a USB flash drive it needs patching, otherwise the mouse and keyboard not working in Windows 7, on 10-ke there is no such problem. Info can be found on the website of the manufacturer of the motherboard and there explanation.(on the asrock website it was exactly the explanation and even a video)

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Fullex
That is probably why I don't work in a mouse and keyboard.I thought it was a cold

F
Fullex 28.03.20

[Denis]
Thought so too when man of the new comp together, but then on the website of the manufacturer of the motherboard went and figured it out. In General, I scored and Win 10 freewheeling.

C
CreMat0ry 28.03.20

Oh, also saw about the patch under the new hardware from asrock

http://www.asrock.com/microsite/Win7Install/index.ru.html

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Fullex
And day before yesterday I tried on Win 10 the image of Win 8 x64 from Mike to upload.10 me flash ruined.The flash drive is new,bought a
With this 10-some kind of trouble.After the update of the rebate was Windows longer open.

F
Fullex 28.03.20

[Denis]
Yes I did from her spit, as your comp set. In the end, went back to Win 7.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

CreMat0ry
A very interesting reference.But for others motherboard patch works?Useful.

G
Gera95 28.03.20

[Denis] wrote:
The Intel is.I have the system swear,even if I put Win 8.1 x64.
Are you serious?
In addition to Windows, other OS. Linux, Ubuntu, etc. and iron in the world one.

[Denis] wrote:
But for others motherboard patch works?
Patch can and to do to integrate the USB driver into the image Windows.
And so, in the header describes the essence of the problem and its simplest solution:
If you install Windows 7 from a CD-ROM using the mouse and keyboard PS/2, you have nothing to worry about.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.03.20

[Denis] wrote:
That is,if I burn the image to disc win7 x64 sp1,I have the disk go to install?
If suddenly is not installing with USB, look for the integration of drivers for the corresponding chipset.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I don't quite understand what is the integration of the drivers?I driver with off site downloads

W
Wolfram carbide 28.03.20

Relative has installed it on a new laptop is to go 10s 7_64, burned to disk image from m0nkrus with fitted wood usb 3.0, everything went smoothly.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.03.20

[Denis]

If the installer Windows (not sure what exactly happens on Win win 7x64) does not even understand the drive he needed to integrate the drivers. Yeah, I remember. This is exactly the image was, where installing Windows, you can produce the type LiveCD.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Wolfram carbide
A reference on m0nkrus in l/s?

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Nah,the flash card sees.Windows shooters can't see what I wrote above Fullex