3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sharindog 29.03.20 08:48 pm

Those. problems with the DS4 controller (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please help. Decided I mean the Witcher 3 to play. BUT WITH A PC. And at me such problem: does Not work vidimce flair (I have a license to the incentive, play with a DualShock 4 ). I read more than 36 pages of the forum and not found the answer. With the exception of one. It really helped, but now I can't dismount from roach. I checked the USB ports and realized that when you connect the controller to 1 port that only works vidimce flair. Connected to the second port not working vidimce flair, but can't dismount from roach. Who can a thread faced, help
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
REXPATRUM 29.03.20

It would help if there was a DS4. I have a Xbox 360 gamepad.

g
grovarian 29.03.20

The controller is not yet, so don't really understand this. On a similar issue was heard several times, in relation to the DS4, As written, have resorted to the installation of various emulators, even for Xbox 360 and in some cases it worked, but not all. So, I think we should run around the system unit and to conjure...

PS: And buttons on the gamepad can not be reassigned in the settings ? If you can, try to look there, maybe something with button flies.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.03.20

Chapman
Here read at the bottom:
https://mysku.ru/blog/usa-stores/48772.html

S
Stavaas 29.03.20

I have DS4, but such problems I never had. Yuzayu DS4Windows, turned off gamepad support in Steam Bigpicture, button icons controller in the Witcher was replaced with the x360 on the DS4.