3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faster Boot 29.03.20 08:48 pm

Global modding (Mafia 2)

Mafia II - a game that practically obsolete in graphical and technical terms. I've seen a lot of mods for the game that replaced/added new teksturki, cars, clothes...
However, I have not seen mods that change the map, although it is possible. How edited model of the car? We unpack the sds car file, find the file.mafia and using zmodeler'and (with a plugin for file Mafia), we successfully open and modify model cars.
If you open the archive with the city, we find the file nazvaniya.mafia, it means we can also open and edit.
I would not be writing about it if not faced with one problem: zmodeler plugin for the Mafia - thing is paid for just open the game file will not, and if I put the plugin on cracked version of the program - zmodeler does not detect it.
Help, I want to make a good global mod, but brings...
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game-Mafia2 29.03.20

Just buy ZModeller and you will have no problems. The price of 200 rubles is only one Cup of coffee. For the money you will be able to use the program for 3 months. 2-year license cost $ 1000. I think is worth supporting the author and do not worry about the fact that you have something does not work. The source - forum zmodeler 3.

A
AFlexex 29.03.20

Game-Mafia2
Anything so you coffee is, in the capital, what do you live?

G
Game-Mafia2 29.03.20

Alexis Filatov
No, not in the capital. Look at the price of the chocolate in any major city, but I think we are not here to discuss coffee came :)
I say that for such a useful program you can pay. The author of the post will try to do something with a pirate version, it will not work and will simply lose interest, and so it even adds incentive. Plus if you buy a license, you can obtain support from the software vendor. He is English speaking, as far as I know.

P
Pumping Iron 29.03.20

Faster Boot
the author of many cars for mafia 2 under the posts one of my mods suggested a working version of zmodeler, look