3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAEMHIK 29.03.20 08:49 pm

Kernel relics To Pibi (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Found in the Internet that there is such a quest, and most was caught in the vaults of such cores, but the quest I took, where to take it or is it too late (I was on the Kadar)?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir2307 29.03.20

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/mass_effect_andromeda/walkthrough/additionalquests/tempest/

H
HAEMHIK 29.03.20

Vladimir2307
I'm not asking about the mission of loyalty, and about the mission where 9 cores need to find

H
HAEMHIK 29.03.20

alex5269 you too, write something shorter found on the forum biovar that before the 1.05 patch quest did not appear, and because I'm on the pirates he is to collect all cores either not counted or even unavailable to perform, to collect them from the stores or architects.

H
HAEMHIK 29.03.20

that's actually the passage of quests, it says that the quest is given as soon as you come out of the store on ease

H
HAEMHIK 29.03.20

ashleyalicia
actually the quest I'm interested in is in version 1.04 does not appear, but I don't know whether to count the presence of nuclei, because in angloyazychnoi the forum biovar has been written that when the game player one has updated this quest and there have been several nuclei counted in collected
Russian quest called Mission: Core data Relics

H
HAEMHIK 29.03.20

ashleyalicia
I already knew, but it's not the quest

A
Alphalva 29.03.20

HAEMHIK
On account of pirates don't know about the patches also did not say what I wanted, Yes, played, but I have the quest activated when I found the first core, and I found it on ease after I completed the quest about the dead Doc (or rather in progress), while the team at the time was a Pb and she the whole thing procommenter (here also will not say exactly whether it has something or not).
The kernel data is scattered across all the planets in enclosed silos, which are in most cases not the plot, the ninth core found on the Meridian, or rather the city's relics, where was the Meridian, until it landed.
People, do not confuse the kernel. Is the quest the kernel to Pibi, their 9 pieces, every time when you raise such a core SAM says - well, miss Pibi will be glad another find. The core that you find in the mission, loyalty Pibi, this unique core, it is the only one in the game. Kernels that you find in containers and which are falling from the architects it is also any other engine, they are needed for crafting, I am one of those cores to make costumes defender of Eleya. Reltech this is not the kernel, these are the same containers with loot, only instead of the word container word there reltekh.
The nucleus about which asks NAEMNIK weigh in the air, spinning, glow and shimmer, this is a completely separate items for the quest.

H
HAEMHIK 29.03.20

tony_001
you did this quest? Give him something worthwhile or not worth it because of steam?

A
Alphalva 29.03.20

HAEMHIK
Made purely out of principle, and, in principle, to find it interesting.
Not a single quest in this game does not give anything worthwhile!
Everything worthwhile is bought from traders on the Nexus, or stands out in the cartoon.
All the most worthwhile things I brought in the shock troops.
The only thing that is worth doing all the quests is experience, which translates into a level, which subsequently you'll be able to wear the clothes and guns level 10.
So... mind is made, if your pers is below level 80, then you never will be level 10, cool, huh?!
Type does not have the right to carry...

j
jsilverst 29.03.20

HAEMHIK
Right this quest is called: Assignment: data Core Relics.
Here is a list of all side quests https://rutab.net/blogs/MassEffectAndromeda/2017/04/10/mass-effect-andromeda-vse-zadaniya.html
and passage of this quest.

P
PumpONz 29.03.20

So of cores 9 or 10 total? Nucleus that can be picked up at personal mission Pibi included in this list? By the way, the core of the mission Pibi: Mysterious Relics of signal (to kill Kalinda) anything gives?

f
frob155 29.03.20

if voelde in the vault relics activating the climate did not take the core relics. will I be able to do this quest core relics for pibi?
and on the Meridian over the mercenary said is still there. well, OK then. try

M
MADAO131 01.07.22

frob155 wrote:
if the core of the relics was not taken on the voeld in the repository of relics that activates the formation of the planet's climate. Will I be able to complete this "peebee relic core" quest?
Did you happen to figure out how to get back into the vault on the voeld?