3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ComradeClone 29.03.20 08:49 pm

Assistance in obtaining achievements Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Dark Souls 2)

Hello dear friends, I wanted to ask maybe someone of You still playing Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (or maybe not) but surely You have pumped or not character. The fact that I want to finish so to say the remaining three achievements, namely the receipt of all sorceries, and miracles of Pyromania. Some of them are complicated due to the fact that certain spells of a particular school to work by raising the level of the Covenant, and with the current level of online it is very difficult to do. If you wish, you can link up and try to pull it off, or use the transfer of items in the game, then return to count achievement.
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oasis777 29.03.20

Even more interesting to me, I will draw a dude under the name Lightning cat like the picture. Offered me some help in 3 darque for 500 rubles. You'd written - cha PC or PS4. 3 Cho want skins on PC and PS4. The second time was several pirates, and right now, and Curling on the PC in part 2 is not particularly rich. Good luck!

X
Xmax1234 29.03.20

ComradeClone
You can get everything offline. And not particularly strained. Pyromania gather, re-searched all nychka, and save the souls of bosses, changing their traders to ripe. then pass the game 3 times and buying buns caventou the Ghost in the castle. Carefully check all Loki, run and posobirat all that was found earlier on ng+ drop housesa, look for caches there might be some spells, and so miracles and pyromancy meet. Well, miracles need to collect medals, spear of light, thirty medals that can beat local giants nadsmotorschikov, or with a small chance of doornik to meet you in ng+ in the beginning of the game. But the magic, the principle is the same, but the latter sang on invisible weapons we must beat the ringers. Enter into their Covenant, wear the ring, red thread or whatever to increase the chance to summon phantom, and farmish scarlet phantom, of that which decreases the armor of a madman, he poiavliaetsia randomly, drops, and Mauger and no, your equip, and his brutal murder count of this Covenant. So little by little collect the set, swinging in covenate to obtain a job. The waste coal in the appearance of the phantom is not necessary, it is presented randomly, so vieles the stairs to the area of the ringers (the Place where fought with the demon foundry), looked at there opponent, and if so killed, no - returned the fire, rose again and so until you kill him many times. I offline while of farmil a full set of armor its got a top speed of turnips in the Covenant, and of all achievement is also collected so.

b
benites 29.03.20

Theoretically, I could probably do something to help, but you need to install the game and start playing)

s
saa0891 29.03.20

Xmax1234 wrote:
And not particularly strained.
Xmax1234 wrote:
then pass the game 3 times
Spoiler

C
ComradeClone 29.03.20

Oasis777
I play on PC, 3 parts separately then write :)

C
ComradeClone 29.03.20

Xmax1234 Thanks for the info, bother still have for this ;) I'll check what spells of a particular school is not enough.

C
ComradeClone 29.03.20

Xmax1234
Here tried now farm some creeps coin of the sun at Sokolniki, hard going... And the second part of the game channel topic is the transfer of items?

X
Xmax1234 29.03.20

ComradeClone
Like Yes, but I don't remember exactly. have not played, there was little mutations both.