3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shnicell 29.03.20 08:49 pm

As you are such a farm the rats in klomnice? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 29.03.20

a game in which all of the farm raised looking for where to farm some creeps THIS is the END

P
PIRAT69 29.03.20

Intelll
I agree, well, just a whole bunch of quests. I think you need a farm if you don't do quests, and just fly through the story. So especially now, there is a steep Dlsi. Where the level will Apache to higher limits, and with a New Game +, and even more so. And if all the question marks to open the map, the farm is strictly not needed.

B
Bupycop 29.03.20

Sniall
For each rat for 1 experience? Such a farm...

U
UkrGeralt 29.03.20

Badfox69
Do not understand the needs of the farm. The Witcher 3 and so balanced that people no extra quests could easily pass the main plot. Thousands of experience behind the battle near kaer morhen and the 2 experience per quest in half an hour, if your character level is too big is unpleasant for the player of the"maximizer, but here there is a meaning. AC Origins contrary to progress through the story requires the player to either grind, or the performance of additional tasks, than a unhappy. Autoleveling of Oblivion/Skyrim is also not a solution for everybody. In short, you cannot please everyone.

P
PIRAT69 29.03.20

UkrGeralt
So autoleveling set, and rats gnaw just...

U
UkrGeralt 29.03.20

Badfox69
I meant the aspect of autoleveling when the quests and enemies there is a certain level, but there is a corresponding complexity, and you go on quests as you're comfortable, but do not move back and forth between Velena and Skellige in search of the quest you forces such a little movement breaks the immersion.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.03.20

For quests the main story is the best farm.I for a Poet In Disgrace at level 15 800ХР given. What do I need rat?

W
Widukind 29.03.20

Somewhere in the 20-year experience can anything be missed. After the 20th game one problem - how not to raise once again the level, thereby reducing the complexity of the fighting and uninteresting. For example, from the COP on 27 level to play interesting and difficult, above 30 anymore, because too easily. Starting KIV about 29 level battles are interesting, if you score 32 or above it is already too easy. How difficult Brooks in Corvo-Bianco 27 level Geralt, so she stupidly salicifolia light blows on the 31st level. In NG+, this imbalance is even more exacerbated there from the beginning all too easy and on 77 the level of experience is not needed at all

P
PIRAT69 29.03.20

Widukind wrote:
there from the beginning all too easy and on 77 the level of experience is not needed at all
Well dear you experience is not needed, but Sonically very necessary. Rats have already found myself...

S
Shadowarm 29.03.20

The author of the rat,and disgraced.
PS right now would be to farm the in-game experience,which and so it is itself normal farm

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Oh, poor rat

n
natrogrii 29.03.20

what is a farm?
p.s. Google banned, but rather ....rose

P
Pet Sematary 29.03.20

Right now would be to farm the rats in the manholes, if the forest wolves +20 exp run.