3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KriStreK 29.03.20 08:49 pm

DirectX function adapter enumoutputs (FIFA 18)

Can't run the game, change the resolution. The driver for the video card, DirectX, and NET Framework updated. To no avail. Was does someone have this?

27 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihmisixsixsix 29.03.20

It only happens when I try to play in career. Is there any solution anyone?

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

And me such garbage.

R
Rebel_7 29.03.20

also this problem will find a solution,I will unsubscribe

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

I kinda tried everything( leaving only Windu to reinstall :D
I hope you manage to find some solution ))

m
mysterio61972v 29.03.20

don't know I have so work blank screen only in hunter mode and it is only in the beginning but I passed.

j
joji- 29.03.20

Yes, I have, and noticed that I have the error takes off only when there is any cut scenes (like the story of the hunter or the signing of a player in his career).
If you find a solution, please unsubscribe!

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

mysterio61972v
I did a lot. From error.

m
mysterio61972v 29.03.20

KriStreK
try to put direct on automatically

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

mysterio61972v
Tried. Does not help.

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

Today's patch the problem not fix it.

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

TheFlashPlay
How are things going with the search for a solution? ))

S
ScorpionsN7 29.03.20

I have so the game crashes after every three games. There is a stupid memory leak to no where. Playing 4k video, and so the memory starts to eat where the 3 GB in the beginning, and then every match and cutscene, more and more, but the auto clearing does not occur and when in excess of vidyuhi my 8 GB. or operatives in 16 GB. and this throws the error with directx. Similar story to the one that was at the start of the Battlefield1 short wait for patches again.. or new wood on vidyuhi

R
Rebel_7 29.03.20

KriStreK
found a solution here's a video made on video and everything was cool

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

TheFlashPlay
No, not helps

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.03.20

Turn off the processes (services) Nvidia

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
And AMD how?

t

KriStreK
XS, this game even on PS4 hangs, put antialiasing auto chtoli.

K
KriStreK 29.03.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Yes, I tried) And smoothing is also changing. Useless... just have to reinstall Windows :D

t

KriStreK
The game is exactly treated. I stopped to hover and fly. This occurred during the transition from gameplay to ingeym rollers. If you put a lock on 60 fps, then you can see that the match goes on 60 fps and the videos are rendered differently and raboyut at 30 fps. The game is loaded the RAM and hard drive. It is obvious that Fifa should not slow down, it kasyak of the engine in use of resources possible, while uploading the data into memory. I increased the paging file, set the fps lock, auto smoothing, take into account that services n vidia use the screen overlay to count fps, record video and not only. Generally it is better to disable any parallel processes, such as Kasperski during the game can start to download the updates, because of what the unstable build fify and begin to resent. Apparently the game hates if another process starts to consume resources.

i
igorek08 29.03.20

Hi ! I have the same problem ! if you decide advise what I can do