3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergioVendette 29.03.20 08:50 pm

The problem with the dlc \"Nezrimye\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello! people, this garbage is Good I bought the Incentive, dlc and uplay. in the Game he says he's bought, but when I try to install sends steam to buy. Actually a question: What do I do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 29.03.20

Pfft, yupley and steam is different clients. Or buy dlc in steam or the game itself in yupley.

M
MudrichenkO 29.03.20

SergioVendette
You buy the iPhone and charging from Samsung cool. And verify the spelling before you create a topic dlc Nezrimye - are you serious?

J
Jon Sneg 29.03.20

Why he never bought, as there is no such DLC Nezrimye, got Invisible. It punished Ubisoft, Ubisoft sees everything.

w
winni madison 29.03.20

SergioVendette
Hemorrhagic himself created))

S
SERZh Smirnov 29.03.20

Do refund)

H
Hanzo666 29.03.20

It seems to me, that assumed some kind of award, like the Darwin awards, something like that.

J
Jon Sneg 29.03.20

SERGE Smirnov
In Uplay?? Refund/? Seriously????? Are you adequately?

-
--00--00-- 29.03.20

Well, you have a microscopic chance to try to return the money, citing the fact that, for example, in the description of the DLC for Black Flag was attended by the phrase Please note that the content is not compatible with the Steam version of the game., but not here. But Uplay is almost impossible to get refund (with the exception of the waiver of the pre-order before release)

I have a case that bought in Uplay DLC worked in Steam version, but they belonged to the multiplayer of AC4, so it's not really a similar case.

w
winni madison 29.03.20

Hanzo666
))))))))))))))

S
SergioVendette 29.03.20

1. I'm in shock here, ready to devour with socks for the usual typo in the header of the theme.
2. Ubisoft responded to my request to make a refund and they approved it.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.03.20

SergioVendette
And you that faith does not allow to write correctly? So you know, but the spices are not correct.

S
SergioVendette 29.03.20

POLKOVNIK2005
You can see not familiar with the concept of rush right?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.03.20

SergioVendette
Well fix it, now it probably won't do the same.