3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BenziLLLa 29.03.20 08:50 pm

Vangovanie on changes in technology 9.6 (World of Tanks)

Before you read the main part of the post, open the spoiler...the First post in this thread reflects only the opinion of TCA, which is not officially confirmed by the developers and may differ from reality. Request to readers: do not take this information too seriously.

As we learned from patchnote supertest patch 9.6, we are waiting for the balancing and some LT nerf review almost all tank destroyers and some tanks.

Actually :
Apnoti light tanks T21, 59-16, WZ-131, WZ-132, MT-25, T-54 Region. T71, Auf. Panther.

T21 and 59-16 is likely to add a break-through, because other indicators are quite good.
WZ-131 and WZ-132 will probably get a little better the stabilization and the democratic party. Maybe tweak the speed.
MT-25 and T71 only lacks maneuverability and quick acceleration. Maybe something nahimichil with the cross.
T-54 has armor, which, it seems, should be the main feature of the tank. However, tanks, guns which have 160+ mm of penetration, strikes the forehead of the body is almost always (AMX, for example, or what kind of bulldog). Screw the armor slightly. Or increase the Svetlanovsky tank, increasing the throughput/reducing the weight.
Scout Panther, in General, much weaker than even their old opponents. Maybe increase the top speed and gives the engine from the E-50M. But still, it is too bold.
In the end, the listed tanks can just raise the review. A little bit.

Nerfed light tanks M41, Т37.

DPMNE too, too pushy, too fast, these tanks do more than others of LT at their level.
Chaffee can easily kill the leopard. And the Christmas tree. E a couple of strands of pile up take. For breaking enough, stealth/agility, too, as review. Other LT just will not have time to approach him, not to mention the blind quickacting and the VK 36.01
With Т37 the same story.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexJester 29.03.20

T71 and so rotated 56 degrees per second. Where there is more turning to increase..

D
Dead_Bite 29.03.20

AP LT was quite clear after 9.3. Introduced a new, imbabah T37, M41. LT and the rest, especially Chinese, become dull...The same T71, cool, fan tank, compared to embowel bulldog was absolutely miserable and useless LT...

s
sagittariu 29.03.20

T21 and 59-15 test not apnut not in any way because unhistorical, principle ot nothing revives at LVL 8 13 90 king of the light of MT 25 already peerapan it would be at LVL 5 norms it would be to pull a t71 in principle obsolete as Patton at the time, t-54Л with his armour I have encountered have never been surprised by the penetration only rare bounce

G
Gremlet 29.03.20

sagittariu
T21 and 59-15 test not apnut not in any way because unhistorical
Then suddenly in our game, someone will care about historicity?

s
sagittariu 29.03.20

Gremlet
well, if they make breaking up then it will look strange to climb up the vine like my t69 does not break or my t-44 cannot penetrate ISA 3 the forehead also upnice LT apnuli and I can't

G
Gremlet 29.03.20

sagittariu
Trust me, this will not happen. All these vines are stopped quickly.

s
sagittariu 29.03.20

Gremlet
well, did not have T21 and 5916 more powerful penetrations were piercing but it is absurd to give LT a break out in 160

B
BenziLLLa 29.03.20

Т37 with 150+ breakdown - never the same absurdity.
And T-44 can penetrate is-3 in the forehead.

G
Gremlet 29.03.20

sagittariu
Really absurd. And 200 breakdown piercing projectiles at LT 6 is the norm.

s
sagittariu 29.03.20

BenziLLLa
ISA 3 now all twirl as they want after he alleged the model is ^correct^ did the IP 3 in the life of the results of firings held with a distance of 100 meters L71 PAK 44 and is 220 breakdown and the game even from d-25 manage to pierce the forehead without the self-centering

B
BenziLLLa 29.03.20

Actually... http://mirtankov.su/novosti/legkie-tanki-v-patche-96

T
Tarasovych 29.03.20

You still play? lol
it has slipped a toy

B
BenziLLLa 29.03.20

Tarasovych
Play, you do not ask.

B
BenziLLLa 29.03.20

But I... in the fifteenth year, I almost predicted all of this... and THEY have implemented IT.
Go to the ladies, eh. Maybe someone urgent help divan psychic need.