3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 29.03.20 08:50 pm

The temple of Lucian - path of blood (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

It appears the question is - how to pass the path of blood in the ARKS, if in any case the statue of Lucian kills a character.?
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarahdorren 29.03.20

1) Hire a mercenary
2) to Go further in the story and free Lord arhu. He will tell you how.

a
alex1gr 29.03.20

sarahdorren
what kind of Lord is this? where is it located?

K
Kilimor 29.03.20

aleksanpetelin
Store Linder Kemma

d
drag - fire 29.03.20

aleksanpetelin
In the vault Kemma,on the last underground floor.

a
alex1gr 29.03.20

Kilimor
drag - fire
how about.... thank you!

a
alex1gr 29.03.20

drag - fire
found the witch in prison on the lower floors of the barracks of the paladins, she told me that Clem kololo God is, but notifying, if required, he refused that's all. Arhu was not found.

D
Deadeye181 29.03.20

aleksanpetelin
Not the vault, You need the last tier of the fountain in the basement of the mansion Kamov.

Or, as has been described above, hire a new mercenary group, go through them the way blood and can re-release it and (optionally) to take his place old party members.

a
alex1gr 29.03.20

Deadeye181
how to pass the path of blood if he kills the statue? and the store I found... there is a view of the portal in the fountain? I have disappeared why is that! Explain exactly where this arhu to find?

D
Deadeye181 29.03.20

aleksanpetelin
Mercenary new to kill, because he has nowhere else to sin do not have time

In the garden there is Kamov water pump, which locked the lever, break lever and activating it You will drain the reservoir, the bottom of which is a hatch in the vault Kemma, there will need to install the picture is first necessary to take from the thieves Guild in a hidden room in the sewers, which opens a small treasure chest with a bookshelf on which there is volume associated with the God King you need to activate it to open the passage further. Well, here directly arhu. Further, I believe that it will understand.

a
alex1gr 29.03.20

Deadeye181
what what what?)) what the thieves Guild and the picture? where it is necessary to put? Holy shit, what the fuck is so fun RPGs... and so I spent a couple of hours on numerama lizards...

a
alex1gr 29.03.20

Deadeye181
tell me please, what those are don't kill (in the vault from Clem) ?

Spoiler

D
Deadeye181 29.03.20

aleksanpetelin
After the victory they need to absorb the origin, then they will die completely

D
Deadeye181 29.03.20

aleksanpetelin
The thieves Guild is located in the sewers behind a fake wall. By itself it is a room full of children and trolls.

a
alex1gr 29.03.20

Deadeye181
where is this drain located? you can coordinate?

a
aist16 29.03.20

aleksanpetelin
In the sewers you can get out of the house gnome Michel Ross (where the wedding was, you can start with a drunken dwarf ladies near the entrance to the house), the quest: the Secrets of gnomes.

a
aist16 29.03.20

The path of blood