3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yura2998 29.03.20 08:51 pm

Enchantment (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, tell me why do I have the skills zacharevicius 17 percent down from 25, though the enchantment pumped to 100?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovanFitisov 29.03.20

Have Grand/black soul gem and a great soul.

A
Alumiel 29.03.20

and there are perks in the enchantment of swing can

A
Alex Kayfoviy 29.03.20

Yes, Yes, Yes, I also have a lot of guides on YouTube and in the Internet I watched and read and it's simple, I just completely enchanting and enchanted any rags to 25 percent, I have the same nifiga more than 17 percent did not work and the Grand soul gem with a human soul also is not saved... just think in the SE version of the game is fixed, and I'm just in this version and played.

s
saa0891 29.03.20

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
just think in the SE version of the game is fixed
In the SE Vice versa, neither of which is not fixed,there's even flamesky helmet with a wrap you can wear (which would achieve an even greater percentage of the enchantments), in contrast to the original Skyrima where it is really fixed.

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
I have the same nifiga more than 17 percent did not
You're doing it wrong,or some bug.
Try more potions to enchantments to drink.

D
DarKain_PYA 29.03.20

Alex Kayfoviy
No, in se all right, if you play with mods, that's it. If you have a survival mode, that fatigue affects the quality of the potions, if you use alchemy with enchantments.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 29.03.20

saa0891
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F_(Skyrim) the fact that I have not found here the normal zélia enchanter, Yes, they are, but there are only they are 60 seconds or I misunderstood something?

s
saa0891 29.03.20

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
the fact that I have not found here the normal zélia enchanter, Yes, they are, but there are only they are 60 seconds or I misunderstood something?
Normal potions enchants need to do yourself (you wrote that you watched the guides,it's all very simple,wear enchanted gear for alchemy and so on,given the fact that you've pumped the appropriate perks and skills to 100),by default they have a small percentage, and Yes, they have a limited time of 30-60 seconds,1-2 enchanted clothes,then drank again.

a
arah 29.03.20

Somewhere on the forums I read about a bug in Skyrim: YY it is necessary to drink a potion from fatigue so running out of his ears, and begin to enchant everything. Apparently the GG rises that can climb and he begins to do incredible things )
Not tried it myself, but if you want ...
About myself did write above all in a vicious circle. Armor was zhelezobetona, weapons with uboynoy become divine. For instance did degreese bow with slaughter 2280 mammoth fell with one arrow.
Spoiler

_
_Crab_ 29.03.20

The power of the enchantment depends on the skill and the soul gem. Try to take the Grand soul gem.

Y
Yura2998 29.03.20

I'm a black soul gem used and still 17, and how to pump perks?