3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mickey-Mouse 01.10.19 11:48 am

Only not mail.ru (Lost Ark)

It's a new year joke or something?
Mail ru snatched the Lost Ark and the Ashes of Creation.
Two less toys already pre-desecrated(
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreaD PaiN 01.10.19

vpn help

L
Little Imp 01.10.19

well as a Vario to play in the Europe

v
v-hlam 01.10.19

Well, there is still hope.
If Mail developed close access to the shop (not so long ago under the detector developed is not Lost Arka did)
then you can be relaxed and on the ru play.

i
insel260 01.10.19

15 bucks worth of meriski account. With the already configured VPN, all sorts of buns PTA, etc.
But the game will be in Korean or (maximum) in English with this accompaniment.

About the mail.ru - Yes, sorry, of course, that this company has snatched the localization of Arches. So there is tons of donation and all chat will be full of idiot students. But most importantly, will support the Russian language, because playing with the characters is not convenient.

N
NeosDeath 01.10.19

If mail ru! he is already dead Lost Ark!!!

e
exlubu 01.10.19

Yes, complete F.... be partisanly in the VPN

D
Dima Timofeev 01.10.19

he is the most

Z
Zevs72ru 01.10.19

Used to, Oh, mile.Roux, blah-blah-blah, all - donut. Innova better? and who are we still there? Here. 101 HP? What is better?) and more even I do not know of localizers and ru-publishers. Think though what you are saying. It is not particularly important who will be. But clearly among these 3, it would be better mile. They even ensure a good connection, localization, etc.

E
EdReaper 01.10.19

Just do not fucking play any free-to-play and this shit will be less

Y
YouCantStopMe 01.10.19

mail ru Innova gaynet all one. we have no rules of localization in the country

S
Setesh 01.10.19

Tell me, who do you have to be a localizer/publisher in our country? Is there a good one? The soap, though the money is there, and the servers are on any will work well. That will be a hell of a donut clear, but that's just what the publisher in Russia it was not? Here is the truth, in modern realities of Mail - the lesser of two evils, unfortunately

t
totaya 01.10.19

Of the varieties of shit to choose not going. Just pass by this game, and to suffer with ping and the characters torture themselves. Those who should have localized the game in ru segment.
If you're a fan of the bottom IMO, what soap you not pleased??!!! soap was created to milk you- loshka down and out well, try and not whine.
What are the game - that is their audience. Don'T play, it's simple. There are just thousands of great games like single and multiplayer. Yes, they cost money, and you would both like?? play for free?!)) you are so rich or what??? In this case, play for free* then mum!! Hung nurse, I, too, forward in free ruofu.

For me here have said it all

Y
YouCantStopMe 01.10.19

Sites
well, just in terms of servers, soap is the worst of all

x
xDarkSTALKERx 01.10.19

Well, gentlemen, we'll have totalisator, 500 rubles, how many days,weeks ,months. Meil ru will ruin another game by donut, boorish attitude of support and a lot of time queues on the server, and of course, bugs, lags and glitches, as well as technical works which in the history of the games mail, never on time not started and not once time has not ended. Actually, I propose to bet how long LA will turn into a donation swamp with a bunch shkoloty, which does not leave on the skills and skill , and on the headstock.

W
WanRoi 01.10.19

If Soap.shit has signed a contract for 5 years or more - consider lucky. Because they are Jews, can in 2-3 years to close the server and send n... all accounts with the Twinkie and other warehouse, with you.

Not slices that day when Lost Ark will move to Steam, but for some reason there are all European languages.

F
Fokus 01.10.19

Ko-Ko-Ko, all have forgotten about Destiny? In Russia, while better than their publisher is not, and the worst I would have recognized gaynet not mail shit

I
Infernales 01.10.19

Focus wrote:
Ko-Ko-Ko, all have forgotten about Destiny?
And what is Destiny? The first part was contained the New disk, and the second the developers themselves. Again, in both cases, the publishers were Activision.

Focus wrote:
In Russia, while better than their publisher is not, and the worst I would have recognized gaynet not mail shit
In Russia, all publishers, there is only shit-Desk with inept and greedy mental retardation, and accordingly do not see much sense to allocate some sort of shit, for shit and will remain shit.

B
Beirut 01.10.19

Infernales
so gather bro pupils and make your office and will show as you write
Infernales wrote:
to allocate some sort of shit, for shit and will remain shit.

I
Infernales 01.10.19

Beirut wrote:
well, gather students bro
You yourself subtly hinted? Thank you of course, but youngsters like you are not interested.
Beirut wrote:
and do his office, for one and show how you write
And I need it? If you want to see what I write and what projects are, this information and so is in the public domain. It is quite easily searched through search engines.

B
Beirut 01.10.19

Infernales
so if you don't have why to find fault with the work of others? the more and more saw not who localization.
and if you claim to revenues from mail ru so it is standard as the others