3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tytakmolod 29.03.20 08:51 pm

Questions on completion of missions (Warframe)

Hi all!
Play not so long ago. Today was held the mission to protect the excavators. Foolishly left just out of the mission and did not receive awards. Played a very long time. Help how to finish the mission, with the same loot.
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
HunterS0UL 29.03.20

Usually, after the job, the map and the screen displays a green marker: the marker output. Stamped there, or just get up and finish the mission, if one played, or waiting for the others. Enough two on the exit to start the timer for the evacuation.

T
Tytakmolod 29.03.20

HunterS0UL
I went in solo, but I connected the player LVL 22, I am 8. And I'm just dying from the mobs 15-16 level. And there was no evacuation

T
TURBURETKA 29.03.20

Tytakmolod
After practice the first drill they give you 100 kriotika, and on the mini map will appear as a green marker evacuation. Can continue to produce critic or complete the mission.And most likely you ran a mission solo and in public, where selection of players is left.

i
insex 29.03.20

If any moose will do a host migration, then you also lose the relic as I was yesterday, trying to beat the system on Necros, connected to some kritiny they apparently did not like that someone not on their team, they hired emigrirovali, and I play as if nothing had happened to continue, and then look at the end and recive bye-bye.