3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cometyyy 29.03.20 08:52 pm

Is it possible to buy the full version of the game, after purchasing the starter edition in steam? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

I played it 8 hours and realized that the starter Edison does not suit me (well too much play need 1 operative) conductive and want to buy a full? It is necessary to return the game or can direct to buy full?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 29.03.20

I had to take the game to jublee,she 600R full version costs,I'll think Katnut, by the way.

C
Cometyyy 29.03.20

Shadowarm
Duck can I go from starter to full version (at least without returning the money)? Or yplea her to buy, but full?

m
merry_Den 29.03.20

Cometyyy
Write to support Steam or Uplay there, I think you will answer.

L
Laurence Barnes 29.03.20

Cometyyy wrote:
It is necessary to return the game or can direct to buy full?
Can the Incentive to buy the standard version, then it will automatically replace bomzhatsky and all progress will be saved.
In the case of Uplay don't know, 've got to be also. Anyway, I scored buying the full version, Opera added after relza still cost 25K points for both versions, and a release that was bought for Donat.

D
Djonnikc 29.03.20

Cometyyy
Here everything is painted in detail!
https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/faqs/000025116/Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Осада-издание-Новичок

L
Laurence Barnes 29.03.20

By the way I decided to try and nichrome, does not purchase Steam.

b
bakshish 29.03.20

buy uplay account for 30p a couple or three hundred-and choose the most pumped with a large number of operatives. I bought the 300r with 2 and the third 3 picker, but the operatives of the first year for 22500 points. =(