3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Chichigin 29.03.20 08:52 pm

The maniac began to give less points blood? (Dead by Daylight)

I noticed in last nights game, I have maniacs was given less points of blood, the other day I put 4 survivors on the hook (Mike Myers), so I gave 10542 points at all 4 how is this possible? Stream looked at the one who played with it everything was fine!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BadEvgen 29.03.20

For the pig lot is not reached. And when you're a Cannibal or a doctor, it is often up to 17-20 can beat without any problem. About Mike does not know.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 29.03.20

BadEvgen
I used to score between 16-25K, and now 15K for me an exorbitant amount. What the hell do not know.

S
SanKa Games 29.03.20

Previously - when?

A

SanKa Games
NUU 2-3 days ago!! And now straight do beggar, I think this is due to the fact that I survev not playing at all, I only have Dwight to level 25 pumped and everything. For the mana better I survev I higher 19 level never rose

S
SanKa Games 29.03.20

Alex Kichigin
So why don't you resume them? By the way, 10K is a completely normal number of blogpoints per game.

A

SanKa Games
A serial killer more interesting, and more points were given 30-50 levels so 30-40K is what I for 4 games need 1 level to download??

S
SanKa Games 29.03.20

Alex Kichigin
Yes. Download Barbecue and chili, take offerings to medpointe. You will have happiness. If you get enough points on any man, except the Pig (she is really little give), then that's your problem. I here peacefully for 15~20 stand for mana, if I ability. With a BBQ out ~35K. By the way, before almost every level somewhere between 20 was like 50, so...