3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.03.20 08:55 pm

How to run a license without RGSC? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I want to run GTA 5 without Rockstar Games Social Club (license) on the laptop (because I bought a new laptop to his son) , but swing is still 40GB I do not want! (are there any cracks or what)
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 29.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
I must say that about the license, you can forget it only works with the social club, and and so you will have to download, you version games on discs ?

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.03.20

Sam_FisherPG
Yes on the discs

L
Lil Bit 29.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Perhaps there is this option:
You recognize in advance version of the game on disk, shake the tablet for this version of the game, without the Internet install the game and put crack. The main thing - to do everything without the Internet, otherwise the game will start to download the updates, and everything goes awry.

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
After installing the game from disc it should be updated until at least v.1.0.350.2 for this version, the first stable crack from Reloaded.
I can say that for pure installed games from discs you need to update 6-7 gigabytes about to upgrade to 1.0.350.2, just say so himself have the disk version.

m

Sam_FisherPG
yeah after installing the ROM he downloaded the 20 GB and asks for another 40 to spool...I just do not want to download so much

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. wrote:
Sam_FisherPG
yeah after installing the ROM he downloaded the 20 GB and asks for another 40 to spool...I just do not want to download so much
I'm telling you, after installing a fresh game with the disks it is not necessary to start with the Internet, you need to install the pre-downloaded patch and to throw in folder crack, the game will work without Internet. I have all this:
The checked files would solve your issue

However, the social club must be installed, the version that third screenshot, but run with the game it will not.

D
DEDGAMER 29.03.20

There is a ready Repack,version 1.36(0.877),on this version you can put cheats(menyoo,simple player),I her son did it,but the unpacking will be there ~60 gigs(+ - ) ,the repak don't remember how many,but less than half exactly,like 35 gigs,if you want immediately with REDUX,then I think there is 70 gigs to download.

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.03.20

DEDGAMER
He would have the same success the license would update and all, and then upgrade to 1-2 gig. Person to swing a lot, he is only a single need.

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
If you still require assistance in this matter, I can help you, but only if you've got the desire.

m

Sam_FisherPG
ATP

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
If you decide to write to the PM, you will need to set the torrent fresh - installed game from disk(without connecting it to the Internet even once) + the social club must also stand with drive (old) and straight arms. I can tell you everything you need to throw, and instruct where and how.