3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izmirka 29.03.20 08:56 pm

The catch (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Faced with the problem of reaching almost the final. Completed all the quests, amulet and a scroll with me, but how to open this door?

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 29.03.20

It's always open until you get inside. If you teleport out, then it is still open. And if you do, then maybe you need to talk to some desired napisem necessary, the way of blood to speak to you, what are you going to pass it. There are several personal NPCs go, which in these cases meet the team there.

I
Izmirka 29.03.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Not helped because he communicates only one who stands at the door, but he says the same thing, about the path of blood that it ends with death blah blah blah, and near the door is some kind of indecisive girl,the door is still closed and will not open. What do I do? Backup the saves were very long...

C
CEMENTATOR 29.03.20

Smirke
Try to use teleportation to throw a pyramid or use any spell-type tactical retreat. It always helps to get to God knows where. If only there was a review inside the premises.

s
sheikan 29.03.20

Smirke
Initially, the door must be open. It closes as soon as inside goes the pilgrim (as the indecisive girl like). After some time she dies again and the door should open.
If a girl went in and the door doesn't open over time, as I already wrote above, you need to try to find a workaround (to try to crack, for example) or to boot.

I
Izmirka 29.03.20

sheikan
did not help do not return the boundaries back, nor pyramid, nor all sorts of TP-skills.... Bug tightly clutched

a
aist16 29.03.20

Smirke
And scroll of purity where and how to, tell me, Please?