3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Maksimovo 29.03.20 08:56 pm

Store Kemma (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Tell me,put the picture,opened a passage into the room,but I can't use the hatch there because of the wall,as to push her ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 29.03.20

Maxim Maksimovo
Where the picture was taken?

D
Diablo88k 29.03.20

Tarakanak
In the thieves Guild.

v
vppauk 29.03.20

Diablo88k
and Guild where to find?))

D
Diablo88k 29.03.20

itpay

In the sewer. The right side of the map, somewhere on the shore you'll find a hatch in the wall next to another master of the dead, I shall come to this door to find a Guild. The door to the Guild is hidden, it is necessary for the wall to come to be.

T
Tarakanak 29.03.20

Diablo88k
Thank you very much)

S
SeoManse 29.03.20

To open this door, you need in the bookcase on the right click on the folio of the king God

S
SeoManse 29.03.20

But how to get into the hatch under the altar in the room with the statue of the God king?

G
Gryxa 29.03.20

question Milen.and th need to lay down on the altar/the button in this room?)

F
Furyhunter 29.03.20

at least put a barrel in there or something harder

F
Furyhunter 29.03.20

Thread who the king of God was found?

s
sheikan 29.03.20

Gryxa
SeoManse
The picture is in the previous room. I do not remember the name, but the name is mentioned on the plaque at the altar

G
Gryxa 29.03.20

sheikan
question 2 millena,as this beach in the room to release?)um I killed him,but says that was released....che to do with it then?))

s
sheikan 29.03.20

Gryxa
The ghosts around him should be killed. Ghost vision use.
Just get ready, the likelihood is high that it will still kill because there's a dashing man arrives. However, you can talk with a Ghost.

T
Tarakanak 29.03.20

The question here I got the amulet,loaded it,took out a scroll of atonement,go into the Cathedral,put the amulet in hopes that nothing happens and maybe you need something else.what's the problem?

w
witcher1108 29.03.20

Tarakanak
YOU NEED THE AMULET TO MELT THE CHARGE.SERIOUSLY

a
aist16 29.03.20

sheikan
How to put a picture on the altar? Teleportation does not work!?
Where is this altar, I put a picture on a badge on the bottom next to Luke, and above the altar do not have the ability to teleport!?.

s
sheikan 29.03.20

aist16
Pinch the left mouse button drag Yes, what problems there may be? Or take first in the inventory (if possible can't remember which) and then drag on the altar.
And where the altar - the more I do not remember.
Teleport can not be due to the fact that teleportation only works on the surfaces where it can land people. The altar(and other structures) such surface is not.

a
aist16 29.03.20

Thank you! The altar is over the button rises. I haven't tried clamping the LMB just clicked and the item in your inventory.
Looking for Training (in the Log), nothing about telekinesis no, I used the teleportation. With its help, and the island of the blood moon was over, because I have a bug with the carrier, all die from fog after his transportation.