3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Kazunin 29.03.20 08:56 pm

I can not run overwatch (Overwatch)

in General I downloaded the open beta launch, overwatch ,battle net says the game is running , but it nespuskalsya help me please
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 29.03.20

here is a picture and no picture

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 29.03.20

Nikita Kazunin
Griffin Ave in the subject. Suggest faster to solve the problem because I have already played. And I can say only one thing - nothing better in the genre of MMO isn't even out yet!!!)

A
Apokalipsis113 29.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
in the genre of MMO isn't even out yet!!!)
How are you doing? Where your cave and/or nest? In what place Overwatch MMO? Where there at the same time hundreds of characters? It's just the network command kuteer. Go to website for games sitting: nefig to be confused with the warm soft.

T
TimKar 29.03.20

Nikita Kazunin
this picture is?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 29.03.20

Apokalipsis113
MMO shooter (so right?). Say thank you, that is not called mobay (as we all do)

E
Erviten 29.03.20

Highly social game: greeting, replica, likes after the battle, the voice communication. I like it.

N
Nikita Kazunin 29.03.20

Tarakanak
nepoluchilos to post a picture

N
Nikita Kazunin 29.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
duck help

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 29.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Suggest faster to solve the problem because I have already played. And I can say only one thing - nothing better in the genre of MMO isn't even out yet!!!
And I'm the fourth days play)) and I agree with your words)

T
Traun 29.03.20

I do not understand - Battleborn and Overwash clearly F2P games. How can they pay...

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 29.03.20

0000Ptasha
At least we're agreed)
Traun
I agree!

N
Nikita Kazunin 29.03.20

damn pomogli called instead to help you become obsujdat MMO or shooter and cogdale

A
Apokalipsis113 29.03.20

Nikita Kazunin
damn pomogli called instead to help you become obsujdat MMO or shooter and cogdale
Create a request to the BSC blizzard. Form via mail reply: up to 24 hours for a response form via live chat with a GM: about 15 minutes.

GAMER_UKRAINE
MMO shooter (so right?). Say thank you, that is not called mobay (as we all do)
Well, if you look at the games at the level tokhi fat - certainly true-session game to call IMO.

E
Ec_plays 29.03.20

Nikita Kaunissaaren. Today 18.01.25 new patch (the game) (I just today went) and starte crashes when run without throwing errors