3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 29.03.20 08:57 pm

Where to find 10 strong moonshine? (Elex)

Came to the factory and accidentally took some of strong brew and almost activated a task that is not displayed in the journal and on the map. In General, it is necessary to find 10 moonshine. A plant is like two buildings, 8 found and left 2 more.
Who has completed the quest please call the quest giver.
PS There still is a rusty safe that needs a password. One opened the safe (the password was 6974), other safe is shattered on the floor, and the password still can not find.
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

MrWorld
I also accidentally wandered into the plant, without any quest, I found 8 out of 10 bottles of strong vodka (the subject task), with no quest to follow. But I continue to look for and did not. Found in this plant note a tog bandit and from the roof there is a passage in the cave, there are a lot of bandits, I didn't go there. Oh, that reminds me, we ought to go there to look, we can Cho find useful.

R
RGC 29.03.20

This job is purely sectarian, if you joined the outcasts. You need to get a raise

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

RGC
Well, uh, if there's a quest, for sure there will be markers on these bottles.

E
Eynart 29.03.20

Bottle's still on the plant. Points to highlight loot or device of albow scanner to help.

M
MrWorld 29.03.20

Eynart
Damn, and I sold all the points) In General, all the bottles are at the facility or in the surrounding area and on the street? And you know the code to the safe?)

M
MrWorld 29.03.20

Svetoslav
In the cave many bandits, but if you're pumped, you can all to easy to make. But there bottles no

E
Eynart 29.03.20

MrWorld
There are two buildings, that the buildings of the bottle. On the street no.

And the cave I had cleared with mobs that the plant was. Played off the bandits with them and waited on the sidelines until there is one.)))

M
MrWorld 29.03.20

Eynart
Some sort of chore tactic, as for me) it's better as something to pump up with the flamethrower to kill)

R
RGC 29.03.20

2 bottles are there in the building that is closer to the cave on the top floor. A jetpack you can go there

M
MrWorld 29.03.20

RGC
Thanks, I already found. Well, that 400 experience gave still

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

MrWorld
I wasn't even pumped, so don't have got to the cave. And glasses to highlight loot, and other points, basically don't use it, because I believe that they cheat. And with the flamethrower as it doesn't work. I don't know why all of his imboy think GG with him and can't run. Tried a couple of times with him took a one-shot phenomenon and spat. I was once familiar with shield and one-handed sword.

H
Hattack 29.03.20

Svetoslav wrote:
I was once familiar with shield and one-handed sword.
Believe me, this game looks like a GOOD bow!

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Hattack
I agree, war bow +3 - IMBA, but I have stats on him is not enough. Enjoy hunting +2, while the fire axe is a +3 with two gems and boosted melee I have that much, much better than the onion.

H
Hattack 29.03.20

Svetoslav
With good stats Persian, onion dps will be higher.

A
Angelo4ekT 29.03.20

2 bottles right under the roof of a building on a concrete slab, he is not immediately found.
For the description of the quest SPS, I'm sick of them in your inventory for nothing to carry (playing the cleric).

G
GOGAMONSTR 29.03.20

The game is cool. In the style of Gothic and Fallout. Two hours ran on these buildings was never found. (9/10) collected. As well the password from a small safe write who knows for those who will reach this place, for the future generation.

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

GOGAMONSTR
Bad looking, glasses on loot to help. The password box gives the bartender in Fort rogue if this is safe I think.

G
Gamster Kungfu 29.03.20

I have a suspicion that my version of the game one bottle available just for the taking without having the quest, is on your office Desk, on the 1st floor of the house smaller, which has a wine cellar.
By the way, still really confused how it works > albovsky scanner items - nothing shows either on the map or so. Although this may be due to my settings.