3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gloryhammer 29.03.20 08:58 pm

How to get to the \"Underground\"? (Fallout 4)

Following the story,you have to get to the Subway, to decrypt the chip extracted from the hunter,the tooltip shows Follow the path of freedom,it is necessary that, if for W/d to go?
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlGen 29.03.20

takto everything is clear, BUT!! = I put the crack textures :) and I dunno which letters to press:(

F
Fedyukin 29.03.20

AlGen
The castle subway crack is not affected.

V
Valera Silantev 29.03.20

I went to the statue on the red line and where next?

V
Vanya Homutov 29.03.20

Fedyukin
yet the effect

k
killerbot 29.03.20

Ivan Khomutov
your problem

r
ripvango 29.03.20

AlGen
From Hiro? He already has a version where the ring unchanged. Look for, download.

Z
Zolotko555 29.03.20

AlGen
even if the old russifiers worth the small letters in English still visible...just look closely...the longer but harder to get))

o
oron11 29.03.20

Faced with the problem as above ,the letters are in Russian and no(((

M
MrGURAM76 29.03.20

oron11
Well, find a photo of this disc in goole. Compare what the English letters instead of Russian, and are put on the sheet. Is it so difficult? Well, or replace this crack with the new version.

Z
Zolotko555 29.03.20

oron11
I have also in Russian, look closely at the disc ...come closer and you will see English letters closer to the center of the circle ...and it works

o
oron11 29.03.20

On the drive found nothing apparently the version I have is not the same. At random I found that BOSTON is a TRAIL where B is a T-English having the phone the image is easy to combine.Thank you all for the help!

R
Razdor Vremeni 29.03.20

No bugs, just mind Nada!

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Discord Time
on it and the subway that it is necessary to find more :) and of course, brains

R
Razdor Vremeni 29.03.20

Cheryl
Hey,you're in ведьмак3 saris?heart of stone, how to increase weight of up to 500 though....(Via the console) the patch can't because I have no files (120) and when you install the Witcher it is blown around the local drive... why I don't understand.. (pirates)

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Discord Time
so when you install you had to specify the folder in which it is necessary to put the game, for example, C:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\
or
C:/Program Files/folder of the game
delete the game and reinstall again indicating the folder...

not sure how codes, and the pump can not be what?

R
Razdor Vremeni 29.03.20

Cheryl
Weight I'm using NNM fixed,and now I have a bug in the task to get the witch out of jail when the guards come to kill the cell as it begins to ship and deliver endlessly.... but the reason is not weight changes

R
Razdor Vremeni 29.03.20

Cheryl
I way pointed out but it is blown simply with:

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Discord Time
I do not remember, have played

R
Remont_DD 29.03.20

what is the password in Russian I have a pirate I have everything in Russian

in