3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 29.03.20 08:58 pm

Is it worth buying now? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Thinking about buying the game,is it worth to take it now and play solo?As is the situation with online it?Mainly interested in pvp mode.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Ruseckiy 29.03.20

Is
I still often I go to the game to run with players in the subway
Or run solo
We ran for over 1600 hours
Grifoni on high great
Few games will find to be such attention to detail

B
BlaikOrka 29.03.20

In solo, if only the plot, but it's 10-15 hours and all. In the rest of the gang here need to pick up for the game. So think of himself.

I
Imba.SS 29.03.20

BlaikOrka
Not quite true if you collect the correct features and set you can solo farm safely, and if the mission on the complexity of the test and so on then Yes you need the party anyway.

Especially now in uplay discounts, the game costs 700 rubles a season pass 1300 is a very decent price!

S
Shadowarm 29.03.20

Imba.SS
So with pvp mode there how are things?I understand it is only in some kind of dark zone is only available?

B
BlaikOrka 29.03.20

Yes, in the dark zone PVP, but alone it is of course necessary to be flexible. There is better group )

B
BlaikOrka 29.03.20

Imba.SS
But without testing how to farm yourself sets normal. In solo, even the test is too difficult, and heroic versions and generally silent ). But the way PVP in survival available. There can be in single play )

B
BlaikOrka 29.03.20

And 2 colorable for everything is a normal price, you can buy)

I
Imba.SS 29.03.20

Shadowarm
Yes, in a dark area, and as said above, survival there is no way of poorly implemented pvp system
There are cheaters but not so often they meet)

S
Shadowarm 29.03.20

BlaikOrka
2?To pay for 500 give,without picker
Imba.SS
Thank you

S
StaggerBooty 29.03.20

Worth buying. I'm alone all the time played (and play).
About 40 hours were spent on pumping level 30, it was tedious, but I managed.
All the buns are 30+ LVL plus seasonpass, was interesting, and in solo you can get good loot. (Nobody cancelled search for players in your party)

S
Shadowarm 29.03.20

StaggerBooty
And in pvp as you can?The game does have something to do?Looking for a like replacement of GTA 5,for the aforesaid tired.400 hours played,nearly all bought and interest in the game disappeared.

T
Tdante 29.03.20

It's definitely not a replacement for gta5, gameplay is too different. Have to do anything, especially if you're a nerd and a masochist, who loves testing.
Pvp part is rather weak, to put it mildly. Pve on top.

E
EZK 29.03.20

You can, great game, beautiful and atmospheric. Suggest to pump one not to miss details and to explore the world. In the campaign that goes by, the conversations, even if started together. And then when the pump starts farm weapons and armor. there is already alone difficult. And again bombanet in the Dark Zone if they're with the anti-cheat that will not do. Cheaters 50\50 maybe even more. Cheats even here on PG is filled. But if the session got company chitakov they tortured the entire session. Although some turns and chitakov to punish smoothly, but it is the result little more than experience, a good team and not a few nerves))

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 29.03.20

My God , 2 years have passed since the release of the game and she has still problems with cheaters ? I myself gave up the game , with the cheat to run in time , but the TK of farmil chests mostly , not bothering anyone . So as I understand that the main objective of the game is the stupid grind for the sake of Grinda in the same location, going in a circle , фармя3-4 point with the chests , I got tired pretty quickly . Oh I remember entering these jobs with bosses that were using the bug jumps over the wall , a bug with the stairs ... not a game but a continuous bug was . As it is now XS in DLS did not play. The game is beautiful

E
EZK 29.03.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky right now, as would give meaning to farm the boxes, maybe falling technique of the riot which can be nice to make the top. and the lazy cheaters do not want to fool and collect them and wait for someone to start evaku remove all the bodies of the dead. Therefore, almost each evacuation became in - hold on until the helicopter fly away, 10 evak about 7 have to fight. fortunately most of them are inept and stupid, and this is possible when a cohesive team play. however, one to go, is frequent visits to the checkpoint. not even cheaters kill if you feel outnumbered. One word in TK generosity is hard to find))

S
StaggerBooty 29.03.20

Shadowarm
Wystapienie right. the Dark Area is off limits, if you play solo.
And in fact the pastime is busy grind.

S
StefGamer 29.03.20

Buy the game is definitely worth it, with friends to go a pleasure, and so the graph on top. I'm way on the winter sale for 400 rubles took her.

i
insel260 29.03.20

Prefer a solo game, instead of the inept party. Bought the game half a year ago, at a discount, for 350 rubles. You hit Persian up to level 27 and left the game, tired as hell. Since the game does not pull. But 350 rubles is not a pity, all the same, what is the fun of the game received. But me personally, after 40+ hours, tired of the game. If I spent full price (without discounts), then it would be impossible shame.

S
Shadowarm 29.03.20

insel260
For the 350R?OK,sorry for that discounts particularly present right now on her.

g
gloccc 29.03.20

If you have someone to play , you should