3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kefka 29.03.20 08:59 pm

Worth it to play now? (Enclave)

To take or not to take - here in what a question...
38 Comments
Sort by:
g
goodwarrior12345 29.03.20

The ВетальN
The project daavno canceled...
So sorry...

T
Tiger Goose 29.03.20

Played it 2003 when it came out on PC. Graphics, of course, at that time, was a feast for the eyes. Although it probably looks good. Glad that this is a pure action game, and in a fantasy environment. So, kind of a unique thing. By the way, not so long ago the game appeared on Steam.

g
goodwarrior12345 29.03.20

Tiger Goose
Class! And Yes, they added something new. Cool. I'll have to buy.

G
Garris1992 29.03.20

And I have a license disk with the game from Akella yet)Kozeny)

D
DeLaKoren 29.03.20

To play, definitely!

K
Key Ovald 29.03.20

Worth it. The game is not that old as it seems, and if it can in large (more than Full HD) monitors and display resolutions, the General is a masterpiece!
And as for playability and does not think is a very fun game!

F
FoxMan777cool 29.03.20

I think that the enclave would be interesting at any time,this is my childhood game,and now play it too,I know how to fix the effects of weapons and change characters without mods!who need contact)

F
FoxMan777cool 29.03.20

goodwarrior12345
why buy when you can download from torrent for free from kakihto sites

D
Delphis 29.03.20

do not carry crap. at that time it was fun to run and to popintsi, but it took 18 years of shit. dark messia almost the same time played more fun and interesting

T
Tiger Goose 29.03.20

Delphis
I still sometimes run and pereprohozhu some mission, although in 2003 you have to reinstall it to holes. Still interesting to play. I believe that the Enclave belongs to the category of timeless (well, at least labastida) games.

a
alex 19061967 09.05.21

It's worth it, it's still worth it! The game is a MASTERPIECE, it still looks very dignified, and the gameplay will tighten with your head. Against the background of modern slag, the game wins even more. In addition, it normally starts and plays on modern PCs without dancing with tambourines.

B
BiteDevil 09.05.21

alex 19061967
Here you are a necroposter

a
alex 19061967 09.05.21

BiteDevil
I registered only in November 2020 and I watch and make comments on various games, not just the old ones. Sometimes it is necessary to revive old themes on the site. And your comment on what? Boredom? Or can you say something about the game now?

B
BiteDevil 09.05.21

Your comment is an answer to a question asked in 2005. And that is why he is a necropolis. Nothing prevented me from creating a new theme. But as I see you, for some reason, you were offended. And according to the game I can say that even then I was mediocre, but now it makes no sense.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.05.21

took the game somewhere in 2007 where she did not regret it, although it was already outdated. Before this I played in the demo but could not find the game anywhere.
and in 2005 it is definitely worth taking while it is still graphically not as outdated as it will become obsolete with the advent of nextgen.

b
benites 09.05.21

alex 19061967 wrote: it
starts and plays normally on modern PCs without dancing with tambourines
I don't believe, this game never worked for me normally

a
alex 19061967 09.05.21

BiteDevil
I achieved what I wanted - revived a dead theme. They started talking about the game again. Here you expressed your opinion, and others. I like the game - I do not like it, it does not matter. The main thing is to express your opinion, if there is one. For this, there is a forum. Besides, the question in the topic does not imply any there is a year, you can answer it now and further.

m
mr.droid 03.04.22

There is news about the release of the remaster. And so - the level design, the music is good, it's worth a try at least for the sake of the atmosphere. I probably go a couple of times a year, good for a couple of evenings.