3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 29.03.20 09:00 pm

Addition \"The Ringed City\" (Dark Souls 3)

I have the purchased version of the Season pass will I available this Supplement or have to buy?
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Provednik Monolita 29.03.20

DeadTrash
all add-ons included in the season pass

D
DeadTrash 29.03.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
I hope..... SPS.

P

DeadTrash
hope is not necessary and so they go 2 DLS Arundel and ring city)

P

DeadTrash
free how free for season pass)))

s
siame 29.03.20

Today came the update for 7.7 gigs. Waiting becomes less abstract.

L
Lion_47 29.03.20

siame
And what of the update? I like the season pass is not bought, but a 7.7 gig download.

s
siame 29.03.20

Lion_47
It seems that the patch 1.11
The twenty-seventh day will be another patch 1.12

s
siame 29.03.20

Finally made a list of the fires, displaying the areas with the most active online!

A
AT_Sagor 29.03.20

Poke my glazonki! On the eng. wiki saw that there will be a new Covenant Spears of the Church. Are there any other suggestions or information?

p
pirlovcin 29.03.20

Today I invaded in the forest to Finch who was with the fire sword and the armor with a hole on his chest from the Supplement.

A
AT_Sagor 29.03.20

pirlovcin
Common. The DLC itself is already there, as the information on the disk, but the access is not already open. Citerat, steal data, and then flaunt your new duds. Actions in a recent match misses them.

M
Marty52 29.03.20

at_sagor
On the eng. wiki saw that there will be a new Covenant Spears of the Church. Are there any other suggestions or information?
You setpolarity?

A
AT_Sagor 29.03.20

Marty52
Come on, just under the spoiler, and then immediately appears fans povonyat on this account.

M
Marty52 29.03.20

at_sagor
Spalinowy Covenant are the protectors of Filiano. She is the leader of this organization and POSSIBLY another daughter of Gwyn. In short, it authoritively Covenant (such as True Aldrich). According to rumors, the phantoms of the Covenant will be green. Well, called members, respectively, during the invasion of other players on the territory of Filiano.

A
AT_Sagor 29.03.20

Marty52
And thank you, milsdar!
I wonder whether it would be possible to farm tokens of fidelity? And with level 254 does not hurt who will walk the lands of the convent, and those who will, as they always are extra class or a full party of hunters for these vigilantes.

P
PP-SerG 29.03.20

People odd ass kind of demon (the first boss) long extinguished?) apparently swinging the Pyromancer is not for them(((

s
siame 29.03.20

PP-SerG
A Ezekiel on twitch for a couple of days can not demon Pyromancer pass. It's not you, by any chance?
Malesnica the third attempt went straight sword takawira.

P
PP-SerG 29.03.20

siame
No I'm not))) but same situation) apparently trouble Pyromancer)

s
siame 29.03.20

PP-SerG
Well, Ezekiel did not really understand the tactics of the fight with the big beast in the Souls series. He runs away from them (and ogrebaet) and not dietsa the tail. Besides, he peerboom trying hard to beat, although the black flame is much faster and damage the same. In addition, he methodically has strictly one by one, and I think that is easier to beat only the active, passive with his distant magic attacks (a La Frida) easily tracked nearly automatic.

And one thread has noticed that the mountains surrounding the City, very similar to shell or shell, which holds a Princess?

P
PP-SerG 29.03.20

siame
I, too, first shooting active, but now I realized that the first one should be cut down, then the second. Hold the tail, but do not always have time to Dodge magic passive, when the ruble) karoch the meaning is clear, have efficient current