3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karren 29.03.20 09:00 pm

Enchantment (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

All kind time of day!
Now that the session has ended I can safely play, but to collect a new build for myself. Tell me, is there a mod to simplify the process of crafting and enhancing them? That is what I was just enchantment, I have always went so that the default stuff is better than mine, and getting a lot of stuff from Internet laziness, and somehow not having fun, because I was not myself
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sleepy Gamer 29.03.20

A potion to drink before you enchant. And before you make a potion, you need to wear items that boost the skill of the alchemist. Items you need to buy/steal or enchant yourself. A vicious circle. XD

B
BerserkGuts6666 29.03.20

the mod on the number of enchantments (10 char 1 number), While it smacks of a cheat ^_^
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22844?tab=files

d
djon2486 29.03.20

and in addition to the above don't forget to collect setik was Aidala,from the Supplement.

F
First_User 29.03.20

BerserkGuts6666
This is yet to spool it!

D
DirtyLol 29.03.20

if the generic enchanted stuff is better, then you're doing something wrong. stuff you need to enchant in several approaches. potion of enchantment, a large stone shower - clothes enchanted for alchemy - potion for enchantment, and so on. and as soon as will make the strongest potion for enchantment - enchant armor. weapons more difficult.and of course the enchantment of the maximum pumped and almost all the perks.

K
Kondensator 29.03.20

You can cook uber strong potion of the enchanter.
The way I think many of you know.