3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Region57rus 29.03.20 09:00 pm

steam and uplay screwed up? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello people!That's the problem.Bought the game the incentive and DLS in jublee!and now it appears as purchased but the download does not go(((.In advance thank you good people for help!tell me solution,please.
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mavlan 29.03.20

Well, start with uplay and not from steam, no? She's in jublee must also register as purchased

R
Region57rus 29.03.20

and do-nothing!the game runs without updating

P
Princess_Darsy 29.03.20

There is a caveat. Stimovsky and opleska versions are counted as different. That is, DLS trims bought the incentive and nothing else.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.03.20

Region57rus
that you already nakosyachil))

V
Vyxyxol 29.03.20

Region57rus
Write to TP and explain the situation, have to go and change DLC.

m
mirelish 29.03.20

Region57rus
Dude, I had this problem with watch dogs 2, the support said that I can not do anything, like to solve problems myself. I was able to find a solution: you need to find just the dlc files these and to throw in folder. Try to find rip uplay and download the missing files. I helped, and I hope you will help

B
Balbades 29.03.20

Muskrat
Oh that you, my dear!
They do not go to a meeting, do not tell 8)
Had a similar problem - the game was the incentive, and season pass purchased (unknowingly) for yupley. When they realized that the season pass doesn't work, contacted steam support, they kicked me in support yupley. With them, I talked about a week-plus, in the end, nothing they did not help me, advised to read carefully terms and conditions before purchasing (in principle, they are right of course, but I was in that moment that didn't help), and wished him success in his personal life 8)
Region57rus
If steam and yupley have not changed their policy (which I strongly doubt), then I am afraid that you will have to buy addition second time to stim...alas.

R
Region57rus 29.03.20

Thanks for all that tried to help!The solution is not found(.I had to take the incentive,you live and learn!Good luck people!

V
Volk-Naemnik 29.03.20

Weird. Bought the incentive Division, and all the other buns through the in-game store uplay. And it worked fine, though once was not came bought pack of skins in the TP uplay said to wait a week and voila after about this time he showed up.
And all the Assassin I pre-order the Incentive and all the extras he bought through yupley and problems never was.