3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 29.03.20 09:01 pm

The problem with the quest \"return to reference point\" (Tom Clancy's The Division)

These quests give the drawings.
Choose it on the map, you say that you're done and we have a gift for you, come now
Running, and sitting there with soldiers and nothing, the quest does not surrender, the soldiers are not interactive... to the target of 1 meter and all
and there are already 2-3 pieces in different places
what?
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Castell400 29.03.20

There's sort of boxes you need to redeem your reward, perhaps it is even seen on screen.

L
LaVas_ki 29.03.20

next to them there used items
I'm all over the place

B
BasicWay 29.03.20

LaVas_ki
I have 3 characters level 30 and on 1 of them also has this hat also wonder what it is =)

C
Cold Blood 29.03.20

We clean the rest of the map and yet do not pay attention to them.

L
LaVas_ki 29.03.20

damn, the game is already more than six months, and the quests are still buggy

I
Inquisitor 29.03.20

LaVas_ki
I also have such garbage, we clean the entire area from all jobs, and the icon will turn orange, and be able to pass this quest. It's not buggy.

M
Mr_Irb 29.03.20

there were some glitches on one of the new characters, re-creating cured... more like did not meet...

T
Tigrilla1003 29.03.20

It's not really a glitch, just the mission should appear when you finish all side quests in the area and then go for a reward to the police station. Besides, there are still obstacles to a reference point, there just need to approach the crates and press F.

r
rusline151 29.03.20

While all the side missions around this reference point will not execute - there is no end.

V
Vadim Aleks 29.03.20

They thank you for the cleaning sector, we need to clear something to get the bonuses, just pre-show that you will receive in gratitude for your time, so go for it

S
StefGamer 29.03.20

I have this problem disappeared as you progress through the game

A
Alp4.a.I1.ale 04.09.22

LaVas_ki
more than that, the game is buggy in 2022 :) pigeons sitting in the air, tasks not completed...