3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
julkaTyan 29.03.20 09:01 pm

The problem with the steering. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Today went to ETS2, I decided to play MP,but going into the game discover that with a steering wheel is something wrong. I tried to fiddle and it turned out that when turning right the game reacts almost immediately, but when turning left the steering wheel in the game starts to turn around only when I scrolled almost 90 degrees. What to do? Before such was not.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 29.03.20

What kind of wheel? Well, the model firm. Check the sliders in the settings in the game and Samoa the program from the steering wheel. Could have been updates of Windows and need to reinstall the driver.

j
julkaTyan 29.03.20

GuyverDark
Honestly, I don't think it's from behind the wheel. Because my wheel is so old that it is nowhere to be found. Like some kind of Genius, but what exactly - is unknown. Good like not found. Windows was not updated. And in the settings of the ETS I climb in the end, half an hour to nowhere. What did, nothing changed.

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 29.03.20

julkaTyan
find the driver and update it and that can help .

d
dvizenec95 29.03.20

I also have a wheel from this company. It button, debug is like. I pushed and the indicator light next to the green to red change. Just then the wheel started to behave normally.