3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mephisto171 29.03.20 09:01 pm

A Mutant Spider (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

pix.PlayGround.ru At the end of Chapter 8, you will be greeted by a large spider, kill it is not required, but even so difficult. So, for those who don't know, the spider under the head is a vulnerable place, it's white. All magic attacks, sword, bow, aim at this point, and after a couple of hits, the spider will die.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FireBaT 29.03.20

the spider can just samahat sword,finally able to get!!!!!proven,by me,today!!!

A
AXEL 7 29.03.20

I beat him with a sword and then magic.

O
OnuFriY 29.03.20

I sword of the earth-fire slaughtered the yoke

a
a6814087 29.03.20

Magic and sword still burning arrows to fire intermittently possible (where the torches are burning if you like)

H
H1ro 29.03.20

Hmm! Recently, some burdock the subject of throwing knives raised, and now you. Can we do something like fludilki and will be there to communicate?

A
Alex_Cra2y 29.03.20

It is elementary to kill: go to the hill where there is a girl and soak from there. You physically can't get there

S
Salavat_Smouk 29.03.20

This spider is only fun, everyone knows that fire is his weakness, if a mage then even easier, firebelly him to roll in the neck or a...if an Archer as said you need to fire arrows and there is also aim, the warrior is the most basic, if there is a sword of fire or a pillar of fire...then just whack it on how much power is enough:) and it is obligatory to have the ability to resist poison:)), and then all Nextag:)

D
Domenion 29.03.20

Yes, resistance to poison helps(spiders in the game a lot),a very necessary thing,just take it when the second or third time going through

L
Listopad9032 29.03.20

Dominion
went the entire game without it)

R
RazZor1911 29.03.20

Listopad9032
Dude, 8 years have passed