3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mattackushi 29.03.20 09:01 pm

Store Linder Kemma. How to move the altar in the vault? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Job: Store Linder Kemma. How to move the altar in the vault? There is still a sign about the burden of responsibility. I think something may be or how always button somewhere hidden. And where ancient bowl for the cat? A scroll and a picture found.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvakensky 29.03.20

Mattackushi
You wanted to say, the ancient Cup. It lies almost at the entrance, to the right, where there are 2 guards.

M
Mattackushi 29.03.20

Kvakensky
I have in the localization of the ancient bowl.And Yes, in the beginning found nothing there. And the altar understand how to move?

K
Kvakensky 29.03.20

Mattackushi
About the altar I can not say anything, as not seen it yet) And if the burden of responsibility is mentioned - like is this picture, is under the temple masters.

K
Kvakensky 29.03.20

Mattackushi
Although I found a picture that is simply called Responsibility, it is in the cache of the Lord Kemma,
Spoiler to get there - to insert a missing piece of the picture (where the 3 pieces)
And Yes, you're talking about what the altar said?

M
Mattackushi 29.03.20

Kvakensky
After the paintings, come into the room of gold and two chests, and between the cabinets is still a secret door, behind her the hatch, and there is an altar.
Spoiler
A Cup I found, was called the Cup of kings.

r
raevil 29.03.20

Mattackushi
How to get to the hatch? Mechanisms not see, the door is also not highlighted.

After the paintings, come into the room of gold and two chests, and between the cabinets is still a secret door, behind her the hatch, and there is an altar.
The rebound, found. On the right a shelf of books maknuti on"the Tome of the God King

a
aist16 29.03.20

Mattackushi
How to put a picture of Responsibility on the altar? I put her on teleportation Sign, but no response, and put higher on the altar, not. Where and how to put it, please explain fingers. :-)

Suggested - you have to hold down the LMB on the object and drag and tutorial (in the Journal) about telekinesis is nothing, radish, could write.