3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
didjeyshum 29.03.20 09:01 pm

When is she gonna punish leavers? (Dead by Daylight)

Good day, my name is Igor, and I am severely burnt. And not only today. For leavers I have often burnt. Not only that, looking forward to the game 10-15 minutes, and 3 people in Lebanon when they are in a dying condition!!! Tell me, how soon will you begin to understand???

7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vivix3D 29.03.20

The developers give a temporary ban for a large number of Livs during the match.

d
didjeyshum 29.03.20

Vivix3D
and how much Liv?

S
SanKa Games 29.03.20

Well, if they are to establish every time you see Amanda, that they day. But you so have to give points for output. If you lose a rank, they krasnolesy. Due to the renewal of some it happens often. Well, and many just don't want to play against Amanda

C
ColonelJason 29.03.20

Played the whole night today, I lignol one person. And I see no reason to be afraid of Amanda - a trap to remove a trifling matter, and its paradoski only very careful people can be caught by surprise. The same Phaedra KRUGOV where iMovie.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 29.03.20

That's nothing, I began to play with Amanda, so I have 3 livoli at the same time, almost ( probably in the same stack played), then I was 4 pommel naslavu.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 29.03.20

ColonelJason
Tell that to survan, they're whining about when I play Sullom, in bolshintsvo cases run away, but many just do not know how the generators to start, timings are missing. Those who play for surviv always complain that it is hard to play, but I think the opposite, you just need to hide in dark places ( thanks to very dark lighting ( even on farm), any tuft of grass may conceal you, as the grass is all black and you merge with it) and make 1-2 of the generator, all. For mana you need to rush to each generator, and if you linger around one or more, then by all means channelise, you're an asshole. Hung curve and did not leave immediately, camper goof, some self-confident do not wait when you go, just go and when you shoot, as I have, and nothing for the wounded run, it is easier to return to the hook, and hanging will be less. Anyway for survev it was easier to play and still rank rises from mana more hard, only if you hang 2 of 4. But if no, then take a 2 prong.

d
didjeyshum 29.03.20

Alex Kichigin
I understand that. it remains only Suram to say it. I am a maniac I spend 70% of the time. but damn. burns very.