3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghoul666 29.03.20 09:16 pm

What class to play is the most interesting? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Decided after a small upgrade to try this creation and are faced with a dilemma - what class to choose? Time to be honest, not particularly to delve into all the nuances, so ask for advice and opinions from the hive-mind )) All the other parts were held by all classes except the soldier, as he was the most boring, and attack aircraft, since the maximum level of complexity from it not very much sense due to the presence of shields and armor almost all the enemies and his Breakthrough was not very useful, but if you fail to fly into the crowd, then quickly tore on. One of the most popular classes - a Scout, but after playing the first mission in Andromeda I don't particularly like due to the fact that it is now in skirmishes is not a strong and sit behind the crates, shooting the sniper. Very, I remember, like the Engineer in the 3rd part, well Adept went in the 2nd and 3rd parts, but the Guardian liked it only in the 2nd part. Advise which class to choose to and the fight was fun, and not to feel constantly pain below the waist on the highest difficulty level. Builds are welcome too ;)
20 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 29.03.20

The game has no classes. Mix and match abilities as you want.

O
Offn 29.03.20

Biotik by far there the most fun.

B
BorodaOLD 29.03.20

The audience of YouTube. )

u
u3epJlu 29.03.20

The biotics overload get in the way and will be fun (relatively), beautiful effects, all the cases. I have several profiles were created, most often played by biotic or a biotic engineer.

G
Gera95 29.03.20

In Andromeda there are no classes, profiles.
Profiles give boosts to certain things. The most versatile profile soldiers, because in the Andromeda recharge skills for longer than in previous parts, they deal less damage and weapons are often used anyway, and battles are more dynamic. Wait for the reboot skills, or changing the profile, it happens just once, especially on madness.The most universal skill, stun shot+shock from biotics or technology overload especially for robots+podrigalo. Podrigalo generally for the most versatile combo ability.

TheSimmer wrote:
Biotik by far there the most fun.
The Madness is not the most fun, they can only fly into a crowd of enemies, and there ignominiously to die, as it often makes the Bark. :)

c
callmegod 29.03.20

Only for a mage. Shoot quite interesting.
Pump overload and burning armor at max is a must. And then, what can cause damage and drop from a height or off a cliff.
Run, light armor, figachit current clusters and scatter in two at a time.. Max a couple of guns with him. And all to recharge mana.

I
Iz popy v rot 29.03.20

Best knight.

g
ghoul666 29.03.20

Gera95
well the soldier I never liked, too boring and all tied to the weapon, it was fun to play, as I said, razvedok, adept and engineer, but the guardian liked it only in the 2nd part.

builds would still look to familiarize...

g
ghoul666 29.03.20

callmegod
on the highest difficulty level without a weapon, as in the previous parts, well, nowhere. just interested in the optimum combination of skills to, again, the maximum level of difficulty. razveda tried to play and was unpleasantly surprised because of the sniper until someone vicelich, someone from the flank would go and nibbled on that thread ) although the sniper has the necessary skills overload and arson, but invisibility is somehow not impressed. all parts are always in the first place was held razvedok, by the way.

G
Gera95 29.03.20

ghoul666
Not here as in the previous parts. There you chose the class, he had some skills. Here any skills available. And the profiles give a increased. Soldier gives increased damage weapon, health, and don't remember what else. Profile adept gives increased damage the biotics. What the profile gives the speed reload skills. In such a plan. But there is no universal skills. For example, robots to beat biotics it is meaningless, it is better suited overload. Same with human enemies, there are those whom do not mind not biotics or machinery, except for the combo prodigally. Plus fauna, come on Kadar, there on every corner sitting Demons. It's not exactly a panacea skills. Evasion is much more likely to use than any ability. :))

S
ShellSPb 29.03.20

Loved the profile - deadly scout, still care inviz and approach from the rear could decide the outcome of every battle, while doing achievements tried all classes, but with most people it is still a scout IMHO.)

P
Phornet 29.03.20

I personally combined combat abilities with biotics.And from profiles choose - Attack aircraft.I personally brought a sea fan to break into a crowd of enemies,and scatter them all with biotics and fire Valkyrie.

s
saa0891 29.03.20

ShellSPb wrote:
but with most people it is still a scout IMHO.)
With most people it's a sniper under Turboatom profile (soldiers) and snapey isari (you can certainly use a CV but you will have more shots to do on the last difficulty),even with space to move don't,makes all the only way,except for the very thick of the mobs.

G
Gera95 29.03.20

saa0891 wrote:
With most people it's a sniper under Turboatom
Most most people, this fiery and dezintegriruetsja cartridges, with the profile of the soldiers. Do nothing, at least with the M8 run to end the game. Only if no cheating, then it's pretty expensive. :)

S
ShellSPb 29.03.20

saa0891
Well Turboatom and PP becomes imboy (a good skill), and of the weapons on the madness like a Valkyrie with ehlektrokontur and heads to aim, with the profile of a spy, even the demons went one - two both.

s
saa0891 29.03.20

Gera95 wrote:
Most most people, this fiery and dezintegriruetsja cartridges
I like that they are very rarely used.

ShellSPb wrote:
Well Turboatom and PP becomes Amboy
DPS are quite different.

g
ghoul666 29.03.20

That's all about the profile of a soldier writing, but to me it unfortunately and as I wrote, I do not like because of the monotony. I want fun! Engineer as playable? Biotik? Scout?

S
ShellSPb 29.03.20

ghoul666
Yes, many classes playable, I prefer to combine, in setevoy used what was given, there does not scatter, so you can and biotika to make a normal and a scout.
Here are some links to help, on the basis of these are not the big topics and then made myself something like that.
Спойлерhttp://landofgames.ru/articles/guides/2023-luchshie-bildy-i-sposobnosti-v-mass-effect-andromeda-kak-prokachivatsya.html
http://guides-game.ru/mass-effect-andromeda-gaid-po-prokachke-navykov/

c
callmegod 29.03.20

And what I said actually unarmed climb? I said to take a couple of guns anyway necessary. The biotic at a high level of complexity of the problems experienced. Pump armor properly, the extra guns and throw on a CD with all combinations of techniques stand.
All that armor - on all the boards in the electricity and singularity (all of this combined to heighten the effect) that without armor flies on location, and often from the cliffs and balconies crashes. And all this in a flash KD, because lucatero little weight and needs pumping.

S
Siniy Kot 29.03.20

efficiency: the guard with the skill of absorption of energy(and improvement on a gradual absorption of energy from a single target)
spear their branches biotics, with the improvement of shooting without KD at the expense of spending shields
and singularity with an improvement on the explosion
in the branch of the art to be useful from a support group(I think) get a skill to regen HP, after absorbing the energy will always regen
and combo mod adrenaline, with it is best,you can also armor to put the improvement on regen shields after killing enemies
similar mod you can stick into a weapon
in fact it looks like this: throw a singularity, beating spears(this triggers bitince combo, and no matter soar to the goal or not-yet within the singularity combos will be triggered)
over the shields, beat the absorption(again, combos work+is already technorama and a few seconds the shield is constantly regeneration,allowing you to peel the spears like from Gatling)
then again, spears
and then blow up the singularity
so it is possible at the highest difficulty level architects how children make opponents easier-just constantly throwing skills nonstop, due to the combo of fashion adrenaline
and what is more important at the guard when the end shields, throws his armor and he becomes very thick+combos cause extra damage and you can regen HP due to the absorption of if you take the skill that I have described above
a weapon with me purely because of optics,whether through the sight of a spear to throw(the more there is additional damage for falling into vulnerability, damage level SV and ballistics do not need to take into account the+hit almost instantly))
well, if you just need the perfect Scorpio fire bullets, first against the armor is, the second clip level 1 to a bunch of third-ballistics is missing that is useful, no need to mentally switch between biotic spear and the gun shots in the fourth weighs a little,for this build-perfect
but there is a downside-intrigue in this build no, no problem at all with opponents, so quickly bored