3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 29.03.20 09:16 pm

Test over the cuckoo's nest (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Who passed the test in the Baba Yaga,to bring down the witches ' lights,can't find the latest
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.03.20

The first few see where the puzzle when you have to activate the cable car lift during a ride on the Elevator, too, a few there and then when you come too, a couple of things.

a
arinr 29.03.20

All lamps hang on motion of the hut. A few times here and there to ride will have to see

T
TimKar 29.03.20

Docent5960
While the hut here and there rides you can knock all the lights, look closer. Bottom, top, everywhere.

D
Docent5960 29.03.20

Thank you all,passed the test

A
Aleksandr Sergov 29.03.20

I never understood how there latest shoot down.. Where she is!

S
SkyraX 29.03.20

8/10,can't even kill 2 more to find,10 times went on the hut

S
SkyraX 29.03.20

I watched a video on YouTube,in those places where they should be,I is not stupid,so only 8/10, bug(((........

r
raketoff 29.03.20

SkyraX
Also could not find the last, then found the lantern he had already been shot down, and mount (bracket) on which the lantern was kept, still hanging. And instinct it is not highlighted. Knocked mount - read test. Look closely, maybe you have the same garbage. I am just 20 here and there rode, to find, already wanted to surrender.

S
SkyraX 29.03.20

raketoff
Well tyb a year later wrote,a long time has passed

r
raketoff 29.03.20

SkyraX
Well so would write... I saw a question without an answer and decided to share the experience, who knows you, suddenly you're still on the hut and ride)

g
gardar88 29.03.20

Spoiler

R
ROYCHE 29.03.20

SkyraX
Fighting and I can not understand how on the hut for a ride

R
ROYCHE 29.03.20

The plot held a job on the left then. And in the end can not return to the house where the puzzle is going.

D
DariaNik 29.03.20

ROYCHE
Standing in the house we need to shoot an arrow at the lever, which is located on the platform, which sits in the hut. There are levers and on one and on another landing platform.