3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostyarusoz 01.10.19 11:50 am

Not created experimental ammunition (XCOM 2)

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome.
there was a kind of strange thing. Stopped created experimental ammunition. Ie, it takes study, then the study is complete, but nothing is created (below the screenshots). Then, whichever button is not pressed, turn in the Research section, but displays it strangely (also at the bottom of the screenshot).
Disconnected fashion - does not help.
Reinstalled the game (Steam tools) does not help. But no. After reinstalling the first study gave me cartridges the Dragon, and then the same glitch is always void.
Grenades, exosuit, spider - Armor everything is OK. have not tried it yet...

And I am embarrassed that after reinstalling the start menu is still the list of available mods that you can enable. I just don't include them.. who knows, maybe somehow incorrectly withdrew; but how to do it correctly..

8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kostyarusoz 01.10.19

Update.
In the settings turned off the subtitles. The ammunition was created. On further research while there is no Nuclei.
Will test further, but the question is not removed. Maybe someone else has experienced this, maybe have ideas any more?
Yes, and if guilty the subtitles, it's weird.. like playing something...

k
kostyarusoz 01.10.19

Update 2.
No. still empty study.
What to do - Hz. In the Internet anything about it did not find. Campaign, I have only this problem...

L
Luk-Wiktor 01.10.19

Before you reinstall the folder X:\Users\IMAUSER\Documents\My Games\XCOM2\ cleaned?

k
kostyarusoz 01.10.19

Luk-Wiktor
Nope. now deleted this directory and put again.. we'll See.

k
kostyarusoz 01.10.19

After removal of directory: C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\XCOM2\ and reinstalling the game the first two experiments successful. the kernel again is over. Well, I hope that should fix it.

D
DarkMoney 01.10.19

A familiar problem, it's the strike idlers do not want to work. (a simple blast database and ostroy new)

m
makc56789 01.10.19

After the construction of a test Areas" and the production of experimental ammunition first added to the inventory, and the rest disappear at the end of the project. How can I fix it?

m
makc56789 01.10.19

kostyarusoz
The mend?