3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big_Stacy 01.10.19 11:50 am

How to clean soap in Quantum Break? (Quantum Break)

Hello, help remove the soap please in this game, I read a lot of articles how to remove soap, and downloaded Reshade and SweetFX, but I don't know how to use them to remove soap. All head already broke.
10 Comments
Sort by:
U
U1traMagnum 01.10.19

Stanislav Nikolaev
There is soap , where did you get the soap in there ?

s
synth17dm 01.10.19

it's like the Mafia 3, then I want to kill myself, I have the latest version resada the menu did not open, the same problem I remember was licensed Hitman the Incentive, perhaps the pirates will work, not tested

B
Big_Stacy 01.10.19

U1traMagnum
well, you play on a PC, then you will see soap

B
Big_Stacy 01.10.19

synth17dm
Yes, I was looking for ways to be found, but half do not work or no reference to the program, so even XS how to remove it, but SweetFX I don't know how to turn, someone says SweetFX files missing and the type of soap off the insert after SweetFX. Seen the ways where Rashad and sweet are used together, but do not understand how

F
Fierce_55R 01.10.19

Stanislav Nikolaev
In game settings turn off the option SCALING she abstulit the image up to 720p at 60fps, hence the soap, put Full HD 1080p or QHD 1440p but bear in mind that in this case, the game only gives 30fps stable, that is, put a lock on 30fps and play, however as a console port, so it's okay, but it will get very high quality detail and cool Grifoni! With these settings, all other settings can wring the maximum, my system profile and I play QHD 30fps no scaling - off. and all Gud!!! PS... don't have any mods, the game is optimized only under 30fps, the best modern games are on Steam community!!!

t
temabel 01.10.19

I missed this game because of this effect the graphics (((

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Stanislav Nikolaev wrote:
downloaded and Reshade and SweetFX, but I don't know how to use them to remove soap.
No you are not clean,so the game is done,of course Reshade slightly corrects the situation,but still the picture in the end is a soap.

U
U1traMagnum 01.10.19

Stanislav Nikolaev
and I'm on your what you play ? In assassins soap and there are so really and it is not noticeable

U
U1traMagnum 01.10.19

Stanislav Nikolaev
Turn off scaling in the game soap will disappear, zooming degrades the picture and improves performance if you have a beast PC shut down , if the weak turn + performance than one should donate or performance or picture

J
Jin_1 01.10.19

Fierce_55R
Thanks for the advice helped.