3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrMegaDroon 29.03.20 09:21 pm

Crashes when using Metamorph skill (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

When I use skill it (blow with a tentacle), the funny thing here flies only when the browser is open, also sometimes crashes after saving the ship (also for the game for it, and once for the knight), decided to play as a Summoner, in the first act everything is normal, no escape, but in the second I'm having problems again, namely: is not possible to perform AutoSave (error 545, like, not sure) and crashes mainly when quick saving (normal not tried). Tried to play window did not help. Crashes without any error, just once, and disappeared, after which I propose to send files from the crash to the developers... What to do?
CPU: AMD FX(tm) - 4300 Quad-Core 3,80 GHz
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 750 Ti
RAM: 8 GB
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nyanco 29.03.20

Still didn't correct the shot tentacle? Remember, at the first passage all the time flew from skill, completely refused...

A
Andrei YP 29.03.20

Strange... I Have never departed from blow the tentacle, everything is normal. And saving was not a problem.

But a new small patch came out 3.0.165.009, he kind of just ruled by problems of conservation, who they are.

M
MrMegaDroon 29.03.20

Nyanco
So I, too, freaked out and started to play for Summoner)
Andrei YP
I have problems with saving too, it was not until I reached 2 of the act. Minus 12 h of life :with

S
Samin Sheifenberg 29.03.20

patches have nothing to do with. Crachat fashion versions are out of date and clogged the cache, plus the preservation can be spoiled by a number of modifications. Go si the cleaner+ delete the folder lariana at the docks and AppData, delete the logs in the root and you will be happy

S

played for demi-of Summoner even with the release. To 3.0.13** back in the game with the mod, no problems. Clean client, one answer.

Spices now checked demi-morph without crashes, steam version. On the other hand I don't understand why someone gave this thread. Morphs the most useless thread in the whole tree.

M
MrMegaDroon 29.03.20

Samin Sheifenberg
Ie you can completely remove the game? (along with saves)

S

MrMegaDroon
deleting folders lariana at the docks, AppData and the locale you just delete the game cache. The docks still lie saves(in pirates), or in the cloud(incentive) plus in the root.
The incentive to local files just teranit of Larian after the replies from mods and steam will generate a new

M
MrMegaDroon 29.03.20

Samin Sheifenberg
Did as you said removed the Larian from the docks, ran through a quick shape-shifter, for all the rescue ships took off after hitting a tentacle and took off after him (although I flew and nothing helped). In General, it seems to have helped, now try to pass normally and hopefully everything will remain fine) Thank you very much, General relativity, I was so desperate that even answers mails went...

A
Andrei YP 29.03.20

MrMegaDroon
I just game on GOG and bought all over, there were no such departures and problem, now the second time going through, it's also okay. Maybe these problems only on stimovsky version. Well, that already has a solution.