3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoiseDru 29.03.20 09:21 pm

Kraft drawings from 260+rank (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hi all played recently enough 130часов all. reached the mark 284ранг armor. farmleigh bosses on 5мировом stage, but the best stuff rarely fall.And here a question from a dealer for coins of the Phoenix sold drawings but they are usually a low of about 260-270ранг armor,if I scratch stuff as they level raise so that was the gear 284 of the same ?and is it possible. if not then why these plans sell?
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 29.03.20

There is a bench that raises the armor in level, he stands to the left of the door with a Global Event
From drawings that 256 for the idea to get trunks up to 286, just the higher the level the lower the chance(he did not bother so much,well, supposedly I need a specific talent on the trunk and while I they went I created 150-200 barrels).these people know exactly 280-286 created from drawings or not

F
FORS 282 29.03.20

Healthy , for operating base station calibration, so that's it for the equipment spec. detachment raise the grade of armor and weapons . But I advise you not to pump low-level stuff , because zakolebalsya farm equipment specials. squad . Especially since tomorrow starts the next global event where you can get good gear , it will last 7 days , the current do not miss

N
NoiseDru 29.03.20

v hlam
thank you)

N
NoiseDru 29.03.20

FORS 282
thank you and I'm thinking that the notification appeared)))