3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnny123ion 29.03.20 09:22 pm

Screen resolution (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Help : play with small screen resolutions and the picture is like in the frame , tell me what to do that the picture was stretched to fill the screen ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nsine 29.03.20

In the settings of the graphics card instead of center put Full screen

j
johnny123ion 29.03.20

Vladichak
I checked , there were full screen may be something in the setup file of the game to change ?

N
Nikitos rus 29.03.20

Try ALT+Enter, this should make the game full screen. And the resolution in the settings to change.

X
XtremuS 29.03.20

As the game is incomplete screen mode to run? Alt+enter doesn't work, in settings no, the command in the shortcut does not work

R
RavenW89 29.03.20

XtremuS
and after all, in all parts it is not provided by the developers. top man it just kinda happened, I, too, only on full screen

n
nsine 29.03.20

Alt+Enter none of the assassins were not working, and I doubt that will be in this

p
petchnoz 29.03.20

Even worse-the game puts the resolution of 640*480 and no it doesn't change it.Maybe someone knows how to configure?

R
RavenW89 29.03.20

petchnoz
renew the wood and crack

3D Alex 29.03.20

petchnoz
Personalization--->Display what the text size is? Put 100% and then the resolution will be all about.

A
Aleks202020 29.03.20

Guys help,I work in assasians creed 4.Everything seems to work but then I got into the settings screen and changed razresheno,now when entering the game I get a black screen(((please Help,thanks in advance!

M
Maksat Baytyak 29.03.20

One problem with the screen resolution for example 800 x 600 put it in and the frame do the following
1 navigate to the file assassin4(C:\Users\имя пользователяt\Documents\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag)
2 How found open it and find these lines
DisplayWidth=800 ----Here is your solution that you want to put
DisplayHeight=600 ----Here is your solution that you want to put
RefreshRate=75 ----so your screen was stretched for the whole game and not in the frame
DisplayableRefreshRate=75 ----so your screen was stretched for the whole game and not in the frame
3 Save and everything is ready

I
Issey Hedo 29.03.20

Maksat Of Baithak
Not working. Resolution at 1920x1080 changes.